150mg CBD Topical Hemp Intensive Relief Rub 10% Emu Oil – Pure Hemp Extract – 60ml
Price: $54.99 & Free Shipping within 24 hours
You Save: $13.75 (20% Off)
Our 150mg CBD Topical Hemp Extensive Relief Rub is a popular product in the CBD industry for its purity and potency. This topical is a pure CBD hemp extract product, which has 150mg per container. It can be your perfect and safe partner that can enrich your overall quality of health.
Highlights of our product:
- Pure Hemp-Extracted
- 100% natural and organic
- Non-GMO products
- Contains less than 0.3% THC
- Made from USA grown hemp
- Premium and topmost quality
- COA with every batch (certified of Analysis)
- Third-party lab-tested for purity measure
- Certified as GMP (Good manufacturing products)
- Does not contain harmful solvents, pesticides, herbicides
- Fast shipping all across the U.S
- No delivery charges
- SKU: GTL-HIRR15010-60
- Brand: Goto Leaf
- Product Category: CBD Relief Rub
- Product Intake Method: CBD Topical
- Product Container: 60ml Frosted PG Jar
- CBD Type: Pure Hemp CBD Extract
- Specialized for: General well-being
- Label Color: Cyan
- Label Design: Silver Foil Strock Line for Eagle
- It can act as a natural moisturizer for supple and healthy skin
- Can provide relief from skin irritation
- Might help in dealing with the joint problems
- Suppress the muscle soreness and inflammation
- Can deal with acne and skin problems.
- Category: Topical
- Extraction: Pure Hemp CBD Extract
- Value: 150mg CBD per Container
- Size/Volume: 2oz/60ml
- Ingredients: Purified water, Emu Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Squalane, Glycerin, Stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, ethylene glycol distearate, menthol, cetyl phosphate, PCR Hemp oil, aenica Montana flower extract, bowsellia serrate extract, allantoin, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, hexylene glycol, disodium EDTA, tocoheryl acetate (vitamin E)
- Also Available in: 60mg, 75mg, and 500mg
- As any other regular topical cream, take a small amount in your hand and rub over the area where you have a problem.
- Follow this routine for 3-4 times in a day.
- Or simply follow what the doctor says.
- Before trying any product, it is always better to talk to your general physician and know his opinion on this medication.
- Apart from consulting your doctor, it is better to do your own research.
- Do not exceed the application of the product more than 3-4 times.
- Below 18 individuals are not allowed to use this product.
- These statements and gen information that are present in the site are not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- The topical products that we sell in the site does not intend to provide relief from the disorder completely.
Best gift to give
I gifted my brother in law to try this CBD topical, and it has helped him, so much that he ordered once again for himself.
Must try product!
Helps me to get rid of pain!! Highly recommended product.
Works amazingly for my back pain.
I use and also recommend others to use this product for chronic neck pain because nothing works better than CBD topical.
Love this product… Can’t wait to order another one.
Highly recommended product
I’ve suffered from the trigeminal neuralgia for years now, and this is one of the best products that I have ever used.
Good for pain relief
I was skeptical initially when a friend told me this would help my knee pain but was astonished that it not only works but works almost instantly.
I will always be your happy customer.
The best product that I have ever used.
This product is amazing!! U just need to simply apply on the damaged area.
Frequently Asked Questions
CBD topical is a CBD-infused product, which you can directly apply it on the outer layer of the skin. These products can offer relief from pain immediately.
Topical cannabidiol products include lotions, balms, rubs, creams, and much more.
This product can benefit the people in alleviating their discomfort and pain associated with certain health conditions and injuries.
- Pain associated with small injuries
- Stings and bites of insects
- Inflammation of muscle and joint
- Sore, as well as cramped muscles
Along with these, this product can also be useful for certain other skin problems and rashes.
Following are the steps to use this product:
- First, you have to take out the clothing from the affected area, because it can tinge the clothes.
- Second, wash the particular skin portion by using soap and water and make it dry.
- Third, take a small quantity of topical and apply it to the affected area using your fingers.
- Finally, massage the particular portion properly and make sure that your topical product is thoroughly rubbed in. This helps you to find out if you need to apply more or not.
When you apply this product to your epidermis, this cannabinoid interacts with the receptors present in the epidermis. This is how this product functions.
The epidermis is the outermost layer of the skin, which plays a significant role as a barrier for dermis and hypodermis (the other two skin layers).
Due to this, when you apply it, this cannabinoid will not reach both dermis and hypodermis skin layers. Not only this, but it doesn’t enter your bloodstream as well.
As per our customer reviews, our product servings per day varies according to the label of the color.
Here it is:
Red Color Label: 15 ml per day
Black Color Label: 6 ml per day
Yellow Color Label: 6 ml per day
Purple Color Label: 5 ml per day
Orange Color Label: 8 ml per day
It depends on where you live in the U.S. In fact, hemp-extracted CBD products are legal in all the 50 U.S states, because it contain less than 0.3% THC.
However, still, there are variations when it comes to individual state laws. This is because, in some states, not only hemp, but even marijuana is legal either for medical or for recreational purposes.
Thus, to get a crystal clear answer for this, check your state laws on cannabidiol.
You don’t require a doctor’s prescription or a medical card to order this product. If you want, you just order it via an online portal, but be sure that you are selecting a reliable online seller.
No, cannabidiol is a non-psychoactive compound. Thus, its products are also non-psychoactive.
Moreover, you can’t use the topical products sublingually or orally; you have to apply it topically on the skin.
No, normally cannabidiol products pass the drug test. This is because most of the drug tests are for finding the THC content in the body and not the CBD content.
Yes, you can. In general, you can apply this product as per your wish. This means you can apply it depending on your health problem. You can decide how much you need – low dose or high dose.
We are not sure about it as we don’t know what your health condition is. If you’re having any skin problems, then this product can be an asset for you.
In addition to these, it can also be helpful for managing the pain associated with some injuries, burns, etc.
All the three- salves, balms, and creams are topical products, but still, they slightly differ from each other.
Salves: These are a mixture of coconut or olive oil and beeswax. Normally, these salves have a thicker texture.
Creams: These are a mixture of oil and water along with an emulsifying agent. Cannabidiol creams have a similar texture to the creams, which you use as a body lotion.
Balms: These are a blend of beeswax, Lavender for aroma, coconut oil, and essential oils. Usually, balms also have a thicker texture like salves.
As compared to all other cannabidiol products, this product can be the best option for those who don’t want to intake cannabidiol, but want to try it.
Moreover, this product can give immediate relief from severe pain by applying it to the affected portion.
If you purchase via online mode, then you can save your time that you require to search a trusted offline store here and there.
Moreover, with online portals, you can analyze the product quality by checking the customer review mentioned at the bottom of every product page. However, this can be possible only if your chosen online vendor is trustworthy.
At CBD Hemp DRX, we offer only the pure industrial hemp-derived CBD products to our customers. We strive hard to provide premium-quality products because we believe in long-term loyal relationships with customers.
Moreover, we come under FDA registered companies.