50mg CBD Topical Freeze Relief Rub – Pure Hemp Extract – 30ml
Price: $29.99 & Free Shipping within 24 hours
You Save: $7.50 (20% Off)
Our 50mg CBD Topical Freeze Relief Rub is one of the leading products in the markets, which can be the perfect choice for getting fast-acting relief from the pain and inflammation. It has the potential of revitalizing the rough and discomfort from the affected area. Our topical gives a cooling sensation while the skin is absorbing the CBD extract.
Highlights of our product:
- CBD extracted for industrial hemp
- Zero THC content
- Non-GMO ( genetically modified organism) products
- 100% legal to use in all the 50 States the U.S
- Certified as a GMP product
- COA (Certified of Analysis) with every batch
- Lab tested for purity and potency check
- Quality control from seed to bottle
- 100% USA Organically Grown Hemp
- Premium and best quality
- Does not contain dangerous solvents, pesticides, herbicides, and chemical fertilizers
- Free and quick delivery across all the states of the U.S
- SKU: GTL-RR50-FREEZE-30
- Brand: Goto Leaf
- Product Category: CBD Relief Rub
- Product Intake Method: CBD Topical Rub
- Product Container: 30ml Froster PG Jar
- CBD Type: Pure Hemp CBD Extract
- Specialized for: General well-being
- Label Color: Black
- Label Design: Silver Foil Strock Line for Eagle
It may alleviate discomfort and pain that is occurring due to some of the injuries.
Some of the other benefits can be:
- Acne and Burns
- Joint and muscle inflammation
- Eczema and skin disorder
- Sore and muscle cramps
- Insect stings and bites
- Category: Topical
- Extraction: Pure Hemp CBD Extract
- CBD Concentration: 50mg CBD per Container
- Size/Volume: 1oz/30ml
- Ingredients: Purified water(aqua), menthol, arnica, Montana extract, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, helianthus annus sunflower seed oil, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, peg 100 stearate, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, cetyl phosphate, PCR hemp oil, Aloe barbadnesis leaf extract, butyrospermum parkii shea butter, boswellia serrate extract, menthe piperita peppermint oil, melaleuca alternifolia tea tree oil, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), Dimenthicone, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, hexylene glycol.
- Take a small amount in your hand and rub over the affected area for some time.
- Follow this for 3-4 times or follow as per the doctor’s advice.
- A general physician’s advice should be the first step before the consumption or this or any other supplementary dietary problem.
- Do not apply more than 3-4 times.
- Keep way from the individuals who are below the age of 18.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or from any other authority.
- This product does not claim to diagnose, cure, and treat the disorder completely.
- This product is not for the consumption of a person who is below the age of 18.
This cream is amazing!! Thank you CBD Hemp DRX.
My everyday cream
I love this 50mg CBD Topical Freeze Relief Rub because by just applying on the damaged area i can get instant relief from the irritation.
The 50mg CBD Topical Freeze Relief Rub has helped me to treat my psoriasis and also provide me with a cool and soothing effect.
So far the best
After trying a lot of alternative medication, finally, I am glad that I got CBD topical. Highly recommended products.
Cheap and best
I call this container my little pot of gold. They provide relief from the pain, and they are much cheaper than gold.
Perfect for eczema
I have been suffering from eczema for two years. It is when one of my friends suggested me to use CBD topical. After a few usages itself, the effect was incredible.
Perfect for all skin problem!!
A great product to use for treating your skin disorder.
I am happy to find a topical that does not give you a sticky feeling.
I have never felt so comfortable with any of the alternative medication. Thanks to CBD topical.
Thumbs up CBD Hemp DRX!!
Frequently Asked Questions
CBD topical is a CBD-infused product, which you can directly apply it on the outer layer of the skin. These products can offer relief from pain immediately.
Topical cannabidiol products include lotions, balms, rubs, creams, and much more.
This product can benefit the people in alleviating their discomfort and pain associated with certain health conditions and injuries.
- Pain associated with small injuries
- Stings and bites of insects
- Inflammation of muscle and joint
- Sore, as well as cramped muscles
Along with these, this product can also be useful for certain other skin problems and rashes.
When you apply this product to your epidermis, this cannabinoid interacts with the receptors present in the epidermis. This is how this product functions.
The epidermis is the outermost layer of the skin, which plays a significant role as a barrier for dermis and hypodermis (the other two skin layers).
Due to this, when you apply it, this cannabinoid will not reach both dermis and hypodermis skin layers. Not only this, but it doesn’t enter your bloodstream as well.
Following are the steps to use this product:
- First, you have to take out the clothing from the affected area, because it can tinge the clothes.
- Second, wash the particular skin portion by using soap and water and make it dry.
- Third, take a small quantity of topical and apply it to the affected area using your fingers.
- Finally, massage the particular portion properly and make sure that your topical product is thoroughly rubbed in. This helps you to find out if you need to apply more or not.
As per our customer reviews, our product servings per day varies according to the label of the color.
Here it is:
Red Color Label: 15 ml per day
Black Color Label: 6 ml per day
Yellow Color Label: 6 ml per day
Purple Color Label: 5 ml per day
Orange Color Label: 8 ml per day
It depends on where you live in the U.S. In fact, hemp-extracted CBD products are legal in all the 50 U.S states, because it contain less than 0.3% THC.
However, still, there are variations when it comes to individual state laws. This is because, in some states, not only hemp, but even marijuana is legal either for medical or for recreational purposes.
Thus, to get a crystal clear answer for this, check your state laws on cannabidiol.
You don’t require a doctor’s prescription or a medical card to order this product. If you want, you just order it via an online portal, but be sure that you are selecting a reliable online seller.
No, cannabidiol is a non-psychoactive compound. Thus, its products are also non-psychoactive.
Moreover, you can’t use the topical products sublingually or orally; you have to apply it topically on the skin.
No, normally cannabidiol products pass the drug test. This is because most of the drug tests are for finding the THC content in the body and not the CBD content.
Yes, you can. In general, you can apply this product as per your wish. This means you can apply it depending on your health problem. You can decide how much you need – low dose or high dose.
We are not sure about it as we don’t know what your health condition is. If you’re having any skin problems, then this product can be an asset for you.
In addition to these, it can also be helpful for managing the pain associated with some injuries, burns, etc.
All the three- salves, balms, and creams are topical products, but still, they slightly differ from each other.
Salves: These are a mixture of coconut or olive oil and beeswax. Normally, these salves have a thicker texture.
Creams: These are a mixture of oil and water along with an emulsifying agent. Cannabidiol creams have a similar texture to the creams, which you use as a body lotion.
Balms: These are a blend of beeswax, Lavender for aroma, coconut oil, and essential oils. Usually, balms also have a thicker texture like salves.
As compared to all other cannabidiol products, this product can be the best option for those who don’t want to intake cannabidiol, but want to try it.
Moreover, this product can give immediate relief from severe pain by applying it to the affected portion.
If you purchase via online mode, then you can save your time that you require to search a trusted offline store here and there.
Moreover, with online portals, you can analyze the product quality by checking the customer review mentioned at the bottom of every product page. However, this can be possible only if your chosen online vendor is trustworthy.
At CBD Hemp DRX, we offer only the pure industrial hemp-derived CBD products to our customers. We strive hard to provide premium-quality products because we believe in long-term loyal relationships with customers.
Moreover, we come under FDA registered companies.