50mg CBD Topical Hemp Intensive Relief Rub – Pure Hemp Extract – 30ml
Price: $29.99 & Free Shipping within 24 hours
You Save: $7.50 (20% Off)
Our topical contains the healing compounds and other hemp-derived nutrients that you can directly apply on the skin surface. It targets the affected area for quicker and more focused effects. It is one of the best ways to infuse the CBD content into your regular routine.
Highlights of our product:
- Pure Industrial Hemp-derived
- 100% Organic and Natural
- Non- GMO products
- Nil THC content in it
- Third-party lab-tested to ensure purity and potency
- Premium and optimum quality
- GMP certified products
- Legal within all the 50 states of U.S
- 100% USA Organically Grown Hemp
- Keen quality check from seed to container
- COA with every batch (Certificate of analysis)
- Does not contain solvents, pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizer
- Free & Fast shipment across the United States
- SKU: GTL-HIRR50-30
- Brand: Goto Leaf
- Product Category: CBD Relief Rub
- Product Intake Method: CBD Topical
- Product Container: 30ml Froster PG Jar
- CBD Type: Pure Hemp CBD Extract
- Specialized for: General Well-being
- Label Color: Yellow
- Label Design: Silver Foil Strock Line for Eagle
CBD may have the potential of dealing with a various disorder, which includes:
- Pain and inflammation
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle soreness and spasm
- Stress and anxiety
- Sleep pattern
- Appetite loss
- Category: Topical
- Extraction: Pure Hemp CBD Extract
- Value: 50mg CBD per container
- Size/Volume: 1oz/30ml
- Ingredients: Purified water, Paraffinum liquidum, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, squalane, glycerin, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, steasryl alcohol, ethylene glycol distearate, menthol, cetyl phosphate, PCR hemp oil, arnica Montana flower extract, boswellia serrate extract, allantoin, phenosyethanol, capeylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, hexylene glycol, disodium EDTA, tocopherly acetate( vitamin E)
Use this topical product, just like any other regular topical creams.
Apply for 3-4 times on the affected area or use as directed or suggested by your general physicians.
- Do use this product on an open wound.
- Stop using the product and consult a doctor if you have any rash problem.
- Do not exceed the usage above 3-4 times.
- The consumer of this product must strictly be above 18.
- The information given on the site are not evaluated or tested by the FDA. The products intend to diagnose, treat, or cure any disorder.
- The product does not claim to heal, cure, and treat the disorder completely.
It works remarkably.
This stuff is amazing!! It directly deals with the pain and soothes you.
Stunned by how well it works.
Does its job perfectly.
This product works tremendously for treating my arthritis aches and pain. This is one of the best product that I have ever found.
Easy to purchase
This stuff is so amazing. Easy to apply and easy to purchase.
This product is much better than any other topical pain reliever.
Perfect for my knee
This product is perfect for treating with the knee problem immediately after the application.
Pain gets vanished
I prefer using this product for dealing with migraine pain.
Little amount everyday
I could not get through the day without consuming this product. Great product!!
The CBD topical is very helpful in treating my arthritis and sleep problems. You just need to apply this every day.
Frequently Asked Questions
CBD topical is a CBD-infused product, which you can directly apply it on the outer layer of the skin. These products can offer relief from pain immediately.
Topical cannabidiol products include lotions, balms, rubs, creams, and much more.
This product can benefit the people in alleviating their discomfort and pain associated with certain health conditions and injuries.
- Pain associated with small injuries
- Stings and bites of insects
- Inflammation of muscle and joint
- Sore, as well as cramped muscles
Along with these, this product can also be useful for certain other skin problems and rashes.
Following are the steps to use this product:
- First, you have to take out the clothing from the affected area, because it can tinge the clothes.
- Second, wash the particular skin portion by using soap and water and make it dry.
- Third, take a small quantity of topical and apply it to the affected area using your fingers.
- Finally, massage the particular portion properly and make sure that your topical product is thoroughly rubbed in. This helps you to find out if you need to apply more or not.
When you apply this product to your epidermis, this cannabinoid interacts with the receptors present in the epidermis. This is how this product functions.
The epidermis is the outermost layer of the skin, which plays a significant role as a barrier for dermis and hypodermis (the other two skin layers).
Due to this, when you apply it, this cannabinoid will not reach both dermis and hypodermis skin layers. Not only this, but it doesn’t enter your bloodstream as well.
As per our customer reviews, our product servings per day varies according to the label of the color.
Here it is:
Red Color Label: 15 ml per day
Black Color Label: 6 ml per day
Yellow Color Label: 6 ml per day
Purple Color Label: 5 ml per day
Orange Color Label: 8 ml per day
It depends on where you live in the U.S. In fact, hemp-extracted CBD products are legal in all the 50 U.S states, because it contain less than 0.3% THC.
However, still, there are variations when it comes to individual state laws. This is because, in some states, not only hemp, but even marijuana is legal either for medical or for recreational purposes.
Thus, to get a crystal clear answer for this, check your state laws on cannabidiol.
You don’t require a doctor’s prescription or a medical card to order this product. If you want, you just order it via an online portal, but be sure that you are selecting a reliable online seller.
No, cannabidiol is a non-psychoactive compound. Thus, its products are also non-psychoactive.
Moreover, you can’t use the topical products sublingually or orally; you have to apply it topically on the skin.
No, normally cannabidiol products pass the drug test. This is because most of the drug tests are for finding the THC content in the body and not the CBD content.
Yes, you can. In general, you can apply this product as per your wish. This means you can apply it depending on your health problem. You can decide how much you need – low dose or high dose.
We are not sure about it as we don’t know what your health condition is. If you’re having any skin problems, then this product can be an asset for you.
In addition to these, it can also be helpful for managing the pain associated with some injuries, burns, etc.
All the three- salves, balms, and creams are topical products, but still, they slightly differ from each other.
Salves: These are a mixture of coconut or olive oil and beeswax. Normally, these salves have a thicker texture.
Creams: These are a mixture of oil and water along with an emulsifying agent. Cannabidiol creams have a similar texture to the creams, which you use as a body lotion.
Balms: These are a blend of beeswax, Lavender for aroma, coconut oil, and essential oils. Usually, balms also have a thicker texture like salves.
As compared to all other cannabidiol products, this product can be the best option for those who don’t want to intake cannabidiol, but want to try it.
Moreover, this product can give immediate relief from severe pain by applying it to the affected portion.
If you purchase via online mode, then you can save your time that you require to search a trusted offline store here and there.
Moreover, with online portals, you can analyze the product quality by checking the customer review mentioned at the bottom of every product page. However, this can be possible only if your chosen online vendor is trustworthy.