CBD Topical Cream 50mg – Intensive Relief
Price: $29.99 & Free Shipping within 24 hours
Grab 10% off: Coupon Code “REWARD10”
Our topical contains the healing compounds and other hemp-derived nutrients that you can directly apply on the skin surface. It targets the affected area for quicker and more focused effects. It is one of the best ways to infuse the CBD content into your regular routine.
Highlights of our product:
- Pure Industrial Hemp-derived
- 100% Organic and Natural
- Non- GMO products
- Nil THC content in it
- Third-party lab-tested to ensure purity and potency
- Premium and optimum quality
- GMP certified products
- Legal within all the 50 states of U.S
- 100% USA Organically Grown Hemp
- Keen quality check from seed to container
- COA with every batch (Certificate of analysis)
- Does not contain solvents, pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizer
- Free & Fast shipment across the United States
- SKU: GTL-HIRR50-30
- Brand: Goto Leaf
- Product Category: CBD Relief Rub
- Product Intake Method: CBD Topical
- Product Container: 30ml Froster PG Jar
- CBD Type: Pure Hemp CBD Extract
- Specialized for: General Well-being
- Label Color: Yellow
- Label Design: Silver Foil Strock Line for Eagle
CBD may have the potential of dealing with a various disorder, which includes:
- Pain and inflammation
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle soreness and spasm
- Stress and anxiety
- Sleep pattern
- Appetite loss
- Category: Topical
- Extraction: Pure Hemp CBD Extract
- Value: 50mg CBD per container
- Size/Volume: 1oz/30ml
- Ingredients: Purified water, Paraffinum liquidum, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, squalane, glycerin, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, steasryl alcohol, ethylene glycol distearate, menthol, cetyl phosphate, PCR hemp oil, arnica Montana flower extract, boswellia serrate extract, allantoin, phenosyethanol, capeylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, hexylene glycol, disodium EDTA, tocopherly acetate( vitamin E)
Use this topical product, just like any other regular topical creams.
Apply for 3-4 times on the affected area or use as directed or suggested by your general physicians.
- Do use this product on an open wound.
- Stop using the product and consult a doctor if you have any rash problem.
- Do not exceed the usage above 3-4 times.
- The consumer of this product must strictly be above 18.
- The information given on the site are not evaluated or tested by the FDA. The products intend to diagnose, treat, or cure any disorder.
- The product does not claim to heal, cure, and treat the disorder completely.
It works remarkably.
This stuff is amazing!! It directly deals with the pain and soothes you.
Stunned by how well it works.
Does its job perfectly.
This product works tremendously for treating my arthritis aches and pain. This is one of the best product that I have ever found.
Easy to purchase
This stuff is so amazing. Easy to apply and easy to purchase.
This product is much better than any other topical pain reliever.
Perfect for my knee
This product is perfect for treating with the knee problem immediately after the application.
Pain gets vanished
I prefer using this product for dealing with migraine pain.
Little amount everyday
I could not get through the day without consuming this product. Great product!!
The CBD topical is very helpful in treating my arthritis and sleep problems. You just need to apply this every day.
Frequently Asked Questions
CBD Topical is one of the CBD Product forms, which you can directly apply to the skin. As per our customers, topical CBD products may be apt for people who want instant pain relief. This might be an excellent option for those who don’t want to intake or inhale CBD. Moreover, with CBD topical solutions, cannabidiol doesn’t enter the bloodstream.
Creams, balms, rubs, lotions, etc. come under the topical products.
Using CBD freeze topical cream is an easy task. Here are the steps to use it properly:
- Firstly, remove clothes from the area where you have to apply the cream.
- After that, wash the area using water and soap. Make it dry.
- Now, take a small quantity of cream in your fingers and apply it over the area.
- Gently massage the area until the cream gets rubbed in thoroughly.
This cream functions by interacting with the cannabinoid (CB) receptors. When you apply this cream into the skin, CBD interacts with the CB receptors in the epidermis. The epidermis is the skin’s outer most layer. It plays the role of a barrier for the rest of the two skin layers (dermis and hypodermis). As a result, the CBD doesn’t reach these two layers.
Unfortunately, we are not sure about it as we don’t know in which state you’re residing. Hemp-derived CBD products are legal everywhere in the U.S, but it may vary in some states.
Therefore, before buying any CBD product, confirm your state law on cannabidiol.
No, you can order CBD cream without a prescription or MMJ card. However, be sure that you’re buying the cream from a reputed seller. A reputed seller vends only the 100% natural hemp-derived cannabidiol products.
No. The hemp-sourced CBD intensive cream is non-psychoactive. This is because the hemp plants are CBD-rich and not THC. THC is the main compound, which produces psychotic effects.
No. This is because the hemp cannabidiol products contain high CBD content. The drug tests are mainly for identifying the strains of THC in the body and not the CBD strains.
It depends on your health problem. This means CBD creams allow you to fix your dose by own. You can apply the cream depending upon your pain.
It strictly depends on your disease. We can’t give assurance in this, as we don’t know your disease. This CBD topical product may be suitable for managing some skin issues. Additionally, this product may manage the pain occurring due to burns, injuries, etc.
CBD salves, balms, and creams come under the list of CBD topical products. Though all are topical products, they have some slight differences.
The difference between creams, salves, and balms are:
CBD Balms: These balms are a blend of coconut oil, beeswax, essential oils, and lavender for aroma. Usually, balms hold a thicker texture.
CBD Salves: The salves contain beeswax and olive or coconut oil. Salves have a thicker texture similar to CBD balms.
CBD Creams: The texture of these creams are similar to a normal body lotion. CBD creams are a blend of water and oil with an emulsifying agent.
CBD topical cream can be the best option for those people who don’t want to consume CBD. You can rub this cream directly in the affected area. Moreover, this product can offer immediate relief from pain, aches, etc.
Purchasing CBD freeze topical cream online can provide you exciting offers. Moreover, while doing online purchases, you can easily compare the products of different sellers. By comparing, you can choose the best CBD cream for you.
Furthermore, you don’t have to search for different shops to buy CBD cream. It means if you’re ordering online, you get the cream at your doorstep.