CBD Topical Cream 60mg – Intensive Relief Rub
Price: $34.99 & Free Shipping within 24 hours
Grab 10% off: Coupon Code “REWARD10”
Our topical relief rub is prepared by extracting CBD rich hemp oil and infusing it into everyday moisturizing cream. With CBD topical, the healing compound and other hemp-derived nutrients are absorbed immediately by the skin, allowing them to directly affect the damaged portion for quick relief.
Highlights of our product:
- Pure hemp extracted
- 100% natural and organic
- Less than 0.3%THC
- Premium and high quality
- 100% USA Organically Grown Hemp
- Purity check for lab-tested
- Products are GMP certified
- Quality check for seed to bottle
- Free from harmful solvents, pesticides, and herbicides
- No delivery charges
- Fast shipment across all the states of the U.S
- SKU: GTL-HIRR6010-60
- Brand: Goto Leaf
- Product Category: CBD Relief Rub
- Product Intake Method: CBD Topical
- Product Container: 30ml Froster PG Jar
- CBD Type: Pure Hemp CBD Extract
- Specialized for: General well-being
- Label Color: Purple
- Label Design: Silver Foil Strock Line for Eagle
- It may provide relief from joint and muscle inflammation
- Can deal with eczema and other skin disorder
- May alleviate sore and other muscle cramps
- Can be perfect for acne problems
- Might be right for burns
- Can help in treating psoriasis
- Category: Topical
- Extraction: Pure Hemp CBD Extract
- Value: 60mg CBD per Container
- Size/Volume: 1oz/30ml
- Ingredients: Purified water, Emu Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Squalane, Glycerin, Stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, ethylene glycol distearate, menthol, cetyl phosphate, PCR Hemp oil, aenica Montana flower extract, bowsellia serrate extract, allantoin, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, hexylene glycol, disodium EDTA, tocoheryl acetate (vitamin E).
- Take some amount in your hand and rub over the affected area for some time.
- Strictly follow this for 3-4 times or simply follow as per the doctor’s advice.
- These statements and information that are given here are not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products that we sell do not claim to cure, treat, and prevent from any disorders.
- The consumer of this product must be strictly above 18.
- Kindly, talk to your doctor or your general physicians and understand the potential interaction that this product can cause.
- Do not rub on the affected area for more than 3-4 times.
Superb product!! I bought this 60mg CBD Topical Hemp Intensive Relief Rub for my 93 year old father. He often suffer from the back pain and joint pain.
My husband use the CBD topical for his knee. He says that after applying this CBD topical, he has experienced a great relief.
I am happy to use this product.
It works better than any other topical that I have used. This one is by far the best and easiest product to apply.
Instant relief from back pain!!
I prefer using this product to get rid from the shoulder pain and from the pain that occurs due to some of the old injuries.
High end quality
I’ve tried multiple pain management products to get relief from my back pain, but none of them work as quick and as strong as this product. This product has surprised me.
Works great for me.
Easy to use!!
Easy application and instant relief!
Eliminate pain instantly
60mg CBD Topical Hemp Intensive Relief Rub has worked really well and quite quickly to dull the pain and at times eliminate it completely!
Frequently Asked Questions
CBD topical is a CBD-infused product, which you can directly apply it on the outer layer of the skin. These products can offer relief from pain immediately.
Topical cannabidiol products include lotions, balms, rubs, creams, and much more.
This product can benefit the people in alleviating their discomfort and pain associated with certain health conditions and injuries.
- Pain associated with small injuries
- Stings and bites of insects
- Inflammation of muscle and joint
- Sore, as well as cramped muscles
- Sciatica Pain
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
Along with these, this product can also be useful for certain other skin problems and rashes.
When you apply this product to your epidermis, this cannabinoid interacts with the receptors present in the epidermis. This is how this product functions.
The epidermis is the outermost layer of the skin, which plays a significant role as a barrier for dermis and hypodermis (the other two skin layers).
Due to this, when you apply it, this cannabinoid will not reach both dermis and hypodermis skin layers. Not only this, but it doesn’t enter your bloodstream as well.
Following are the steps to use this product:
- First, you have to take out the clothing from the affected area, because it can tinge the clothes.
- Second, wash the particular skin portion by using soap and water and make it dry.
- Third, take a small quantity of topical and apply it to the affected area using your fingers.
- Finally, massage the particular portion properly and make sure that your topical product is thoroughly rubbed in. This helps you to find out if you need to apply more or not.
It depends on where you live in the U.S. In fact, hemp-extracted CBD products are legal in all the 50 U.S states, because it contain less than 0.3% THC.
However, still, there are variations when it comes to individual state laws. This is because, in some states, not only hemp, but even marijuana is legal either for medical or for recreational purposes.
Thus, to get a crystal clear answer for this, check your state laws on cannabidiol.
You don’t require a doctor’s prescription or a medical card to order this product. If you want, you just order it via an online portal, but be sure that you are selecting a reliable online seller.
No, cannabidiol is a non-psychoactive compound. Thus, its products are also non-psychoactive.
Moreover, you can’t use the topical products sublingually or orally; you have to apply it topically on the skin.
No, normally cannabidiol products pass the drug test. This is because most of the drug tests are for finding the THC content in the body and not the CBD content.
Yes, you can. In general, you can apply this product as per your wish. This means you can apply it depending on your health problem. You can decide how much you need – low dose or high dose.
We are not sure about it as we don’t know what your health condition is. If you’re having any skin problems, then this product can be an asset for you.
In addition to these, it can also be helpful for managing the pain associated with some injuries, burns, etc.
All the three- salves, balms, and creams are topical products, but still, they slightly differ from each other.
CBD Salves: These are a mixture of coconut or olive oil and beeswax. Normally, these salves have a thicker texture.
CBD Creams: These are a mixture of oil and water along with an emulsifying agent. Cannabidiol creams have a similar texture to the creams, which you use as a body lotion.
CBD Balms: These are a blend of beeswax, Lavender for aroma, coconut oil, and essential oils. Usually, balms also have a thicker texture like salves.
As compared to all other cannabidiol products, this product can be the best option for those who don’t want to intake cannabidiol, but want to try it.
Moreover, this product can give immediate relief from severe pain by applying it to the affected portion.
If you purchase via online mode, then you can save your time that you require to search a trusted offline store here and there.
Moreover, with online portals, you can analyze the product quality by checking the customer review mentioned at the bottom of every product page. However, this can be possible only if your chosen online vendor is trustworthy.
At CBD Hemp DRX, we offer only the pure industrial hemp-derived CBD products to our customers. We strive hard to provide premium-quality products because we believe in long-term loyal relationships with customers.
Moreover, we come under FDA registered companies.