75mg CBD Topical Hemp Intensive Relief Rub 10% Emu Oil – Pure Hemp Extract – 60ml
Price: $39.99 & Free Shipping within 24 hours
You Save: $10.00 (20% Off)
Our top and premium quality topical creams can be helpful for providing relief from the aggravation or discomfort. Apart from providing relief from the aches and discomfort, we ensure that we use natural moisturizing ingredients in order to replenish and beautify the skin.
Highlights of our product:
- High Potency Industrial Hemp Extract
- Legal in all the 50 States of the U.S
- Non-GMO products
- Zero THC content
- Premium and best quality
- Third-party lab-tested for purity check
- Fast-acting effects
- 100% USA Organically Grown Hemp
- Fully Complaint Hemp Farms with USDA
- GMP Certified
- Quality Control from seed to bottle
- Free from solvents, pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and herbicides
- Free & Fast shipment across the United States
- SKU: GTL-HIRR7510-60
- Brand: Goto Leaf
- Product Category: CBD Relief Rub
- Product Intake Method: CBD Topical
- Product Container: 60ml Frosted PG Jar
- CBD Type: Pure Hemp CBD Extract
- Specialized for: General well-being
- Label Color: Orange
- Label Design: Silver Foil Strock Line for Eagle
CBD can be helpful for a variety of disorders; some of them are:
- Reduces acne and skin-related issues
- Suppress muscle spasms.
- Reduce skin irritation
- Can deal with the skin burns
- Promotes relax & relief health.
- Category: Topical
- Extraction: Pure Hemp CBD Extract
- Value: 75mg CBD per Container
- Size/Volume: 2oz/60ml
- Ingredients: Purified water, Emu Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, Squalane, Glycerin, Stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, ethylene glycol distearate, menthol, cetyl phosphate, PCR Hemp oil, aenica Montana flower extract, bowsellia serrate extract, allantoin, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate, hexylene glycol, disodium EDTA, tocoheryl acetate (vitamin E).
- Also Available in: 60mg, 150mg, and 500mg
- As a regular topical cream, take a small amount and rub over the problem area.
- You can apply for around 3-4 times.
- Or simply follow the doctor’s instruction.
- Consult your general physicians should be your first step before applying the CBD topical.
- Do not exceed the application more than 3-4 times.
- Ensure that you are not allergic to any ingredients that is used in the product.
- The individuals below 18 should not use this product.
- These statements and information that are present on the site are not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- The topical products that we sell here does not claim to cure, treat, and prevent from any disorders.
This is product keeps the knee pain free. Loved it!!
This product has helped me to deal with eczema. I purchased another bottle for my niece as she also wanted to get rid of the bursting out of acnes.
Perfect for all age group!!
I purchased a CBD topical for my 92 year old aunt, and it has helped her to heal her aches and pain.
Every day medication
This product works well. It has helped me to deal with the pain that I suffer every day.
For acne free day
I have tried multiple creams for my acne but have never found such an amazing outcome.
Has worked amazingly for neck, back and joint pain.
For immediate relief
I am a dancer and whenever I have an ache or sore muscles I rub CBD topical on damaged area. It works like a wonder for me
Good brand; good product
Thank you CBD Hemp DX for this wonderful product. It has helped me to heal my neuropathy in feet.
This product has worked like a wonder!!
I am a 70 year veteran and have been suffering with joint pain for years. I am happy that now I found a miraculous medication.
Frequently Asked Questions
CBD topical is a CBD-infused product, which you can directly apply it on the outer layer of the skin. These products can offer relief from pain immediately.
Topical cannabidiol products include lotions, balms, rubs, creams, and much more.
This product can benefit the people in alleviating their discomfort and pain associated with certain health conditions and injuries.
- Pain associated with small injuries
- Stings and bites of insects
- Inflammation of muscle and joint
- Sore, as well as cramped muscles
Along with these, this product can also be useful for certain other skin problems and rashes.
When you apply this product to your epidermis, this cannabinoid interacts with the receptors present in the epidermis. This is how this product functions.
The epidermis is the outermost layer of the skin, which plays a significant role as a barrier for dermis and hypodermis (the other two skin layers).
Due to this, when you apply it, this cannabinoid will not reach both dermis and hypodermis skin layers. Not only this, but it doesn’t enter your bloodstream as well.
Following are the steps to use this product:
- First, you have to take out the clothing from the affected area, because it can tinge the clothes.
- Second, wash the particular skin portion by using soap and water and make it dry.
- Third, take a small quantity of topical and apply it to the affected area using your fingers.
Finally, massage the particular portion properly and make sure that your topical product is thoroughly rubbed in. This helps you to find out if you need to apply more or not.
It depends on where you live in the U.S. In fact, hemp-extracted CBD products are legal in all the 50 U.S states, because it contain less than 0.3% THC.
However, still, there are variations when it comes to individual state laws. This is because, in some states, not only hemp, but even marijuana is legal either for medical or for recreational purposes.
Thus, to get a crystal clear answer for this, check your state laws on cannabidiol.
You don’t require a doctor’s prescription or a medical card to order this product. If you want, you just order it via an online portal, but be sure that you are selecting a reliable online seller.
No, cannabidiol is a non-psychoactive compound. Thus, its products are also non-psychoactive.
Moreover, you can’t use the topical products sublingually or orally; you have to apply it topically on the skin.
No, normally cannabidiol products pass the drug test. This is because most of the drug tests are for finding the THC content in the body and not the CBD content.
Yes, you can. In general, you can apply this product as per your wish. This means you can apply it depending on your health problem. You can decide how much you need – low dose or high dose.
As per our customer reviews, our product servings per day varies according to the label of the color.
Here it is:
Red Color Label: 15 ml per day
Black Color Label: 6 ml per day
Yellow Color Label: 6 ml per day
Purple Color Label: 5 ml per day
Orange Color Label: 8 ml per day
We are not sure about it as we don’t know what your health condition is. If you’re having any skin problems, then this product can be an asset for you.
In addition to these, it can also be helpful for managing the pain associated with some injuries, burns, etc.
All the three- salves, balms, and creams are topical products, but still, they slightly differ from each other.
Salves: These are a mixture of coconut or olive oil and beeswax. Normally, these salves have a thicker texture.
Creams: These are a mixture of oil and water along with an emulsifying agent. Cannabidiol creams have a similar texture to the creams, which you use as a body lotion.
Balms: These are a blend of beeswax, Lavender for aroma, coconut oil, and essential oils. Usually, balms also have a thicker texture like salves.
As compared to all other cannabidiol products, this product can be the best option for those who don’t want to intake cannabidiol, but want to try it.
Moreover, this product can give immediate relief from severe pain by applying it to the affected portion.
If you purchase via online mode, then you can save your time that you require to search a trusted offline store here and there.
Moreover, with online portals, you can analyze the product quality by checking the customer review mentioned at the bottom of every product page. However, this can be possible only if your chosen online vendor is trustworthy.
At CBD Hemp DRX, we offer only the pure industrial hemp-derived CBD products to our customers. We strive hard to provide premium-quality products because we believe in long-term loyal relationships with customers.
Moreover, we come under FDA registered companies.