CBD Hemp DRX is a one-stop destination for a range of premium quality CBD products. All our products are USA grown industrial hemp-derived. Our products are made using the most pure methods because from seed to sale, quality is our top priority. We strive to help people lead a healthier life.
With us, you will get only the third-party tested products. We always send all our CBD products for lab testing to make sure that it is 100% organic, zero THC, safe, non-GMO, and are FDA-approved.
With us, you can get full-spectrum and pure isolate CBD oil, tinctures, gummies, creams, rub, roll-on, etc. It can be useful for many health issues like anxiety, depression, pain, sleep, etc. However, it’s best to start from a low dosage. If you want CBD in any location across the United States., then come to us. We provide fast shipment across the U.S. as all our products are legal.
CBD- Know What Is It?
CBD or cannabidiol is a chemical component in the cannabis plant. It’s a prevalent cannabinoid like THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), from the same plant.
Though both are from one plant and have many medical benefits, they have some differences as well. While comparing with THC, CBD will not produce psychoactive effects. This compound can be a safe solution for people to deal with their health ailments without any adverse effects.
CBD is an organic compound, which is the main ingredient in the product such as oils, edibles, lotions, etc.
CBD and THC – Understand the Difference
There are many differences between both the cannabinoids.
Let’s discuss one by one.
1. Psychoactive Properties
- Even though both have the same chemical structures, they don’t have the same psychic effect.
- THC is a psychoactive compound, but CBD is an anti-psychoactive compound. It means unlike THC, CBD will not produce the ‘high.’
- THC interacts with CB1 receptors present in the brain, whereas cannabidiol doesn’t interact very weakly with this receptor.
- In fact, cannabidiol can reduce the psychoactive effects of THC.
2. Medical Benefits
CBD and THC have several medicinal benefits, which are the same. Both the cannabinoids can be effective for many same health ailments. On the other hand, CBD doesn’t produce psychic effects associated with THC. This is the reason why many people tends to prefer CBD than THC.
Here are some health conditions, for which CBD can be useful:
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Mental health diseases
In the case of THC, here are the health conditions for which it can be useful:
Though it can be useful, it can produce a high sensation in users.
3. Legal Status
The legal status of THC, as well as the CBD, are quite different. THC and marijuana come under the list of controlled substances, which, as a result, are prohibited under the federal law.
However, in some states, medical marijuana containing THC in high concentration is legal. Moreover, in many states, using THC and marijuana for recreational purposes is legal. Despite all these things, it’s illegal under federal law. The states where marijuana is legal, you can buy and use CBD as well. CBD comes from marijuana as well as hemp.
Growing hemp is legal in the U.S. after the Farm bill 2018. Thus, using hemp-sourced cannabidiol is legal to use all over the United States. It’s legal, but still, before buying it, check what your state law says about it. There may be some small variations when it comes to individual state law.
4. Drug Test
When you consume THC or CBD, it gets stored in the body’s fat. This is why it comes up on a drug test even after days from your consumption. Not only days, but it can also show up after weeks from your use. CBD doesn’t come up in every drug test, but it can come up in the CBD-sensitive drug test. Many standard drug tests are for finding chemicals associated with THC, and not CBD.
5. Side Effects
CBD can be well-tolerated, even if you consume it in high doses. As per the studies, this cannabinoid may produce side effects if it has any interaction with any other medicines, which you have. However, when it comes to THC, it can cause severe side effects even in low doses.
- Red eyes
- Loss of memory
- Dry mouth
- Coordination issues
- Increase in heart rate
These side effects are due to the psychoactive properties of the compound. However, using a high concentration of THC can cause adverse psychic effects for a longer time.
Benefits Associated with CBD
This natural compound has a number of health benefits. CBD can be useful for managing many diseases as well as certain symptoms.
Here is the list of health ailments, for which CBD can be beneficial:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Diseases
- Counteract Psychosis
- Heart Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative Disease
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parkinson’s disease
- Premenstrual Syndrome
Know the Side Effects Allied with CBD
Studies show that CBD can be a safe choice for medical use, but still, there are chances that people may face specific side effects.
Here are the possible side effects allied with this natural compound:
- Dry mouth
- Low blood pressure
CBD And The ECS (Endocannabinoid System) – How It Works?
The endocannabinoid system of our body has a synergistic connection with the phytocannabinoids. CBD is also a phytocannabinoid, which is capable enough in interacting with our brain and body via our endocannabinoid system. Not only CBD, THC and other cannabinoids also interact with it.
Though all the cannabinoids interact, CBD has a slightly diverse nature. This cannabinoid directly doesn’t interact with the cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2). Instead of this, it stimulates the ECS to develop its own cannabinoids.
Moreover, it reduces its breakdown by preventing the FAAH enzyme. This can make the endocannabinoids to stay longer in your body. Furthermore, this is a versatile compound, which can be an amazing choice for all health-conscious people.
How Much CBD You Should Take?
Dosage is a pivotal factor to enjoy the benefits of medicines. In terms of CBD, there is no standard dosage for all. It depends on a number of factors.
- Body Weight: The body weight of a person often has a significant role in finding out how much CBD will affect his or her body. In general, people with heavy body weight may need high doses to get the relaxing effects of this compound. On the other hand, people with less body weight can get the same effect even with a very low dose.
- Tolerance: The users of the CBD can develop a tolerance level over time. This can result in decreased effects from a standard dosage. Thus, high doses may require getting the desired outcome.
- Health Problem: Dosing also depends on your health problem. People with severe anxiety or chronic pain may need a high dose to reduce the symptoms, but for people with any mild condition, low dose can be preferable.
Is it Legal to Make Use?
CBD deriving from the hemp plants is legal to use.
According to the Farm Bill 2018, hemp is legal to cultivate and grow.
Thus, it’s legal to sell, buy, and intake hemp-derived cannabidiol products in all the 50 U.S. states.
As of now, a number of CBD-infused products are accessible at your doorstep.
Let’s have a look at it.
List of CBD-Infused Products
Here is a list of CBD products, which are now accessible easily.
Is It A Safe Choice?
Studies state that CBD from the extracts of hemp can be a safe choice. It consists of high CBD content and low THC content. Thus, it will not produce a sensation of high. It can be a safe alternative, but it may produce some side effects if you consume high doses.
The possible mild side effects are:
- Dry mouth
Know about the CBD Family
- Cannabaceae – It’s a large family of plants that contains hemp and cannabis. It has industrial uses such as construction, fuel, and fencing.
- Cannabis – Cannabis is an erect herb of the cannabaceae family with three strains – cannabis indica, cannabis sativa, and cannabis ruderalis. It can be a solution for chronic pain, depression, etc.
- Indica – Cannabis indica is from the cannabaceae family and is a recognized species of the cannabis genus. This strain comes with relaxing and sedative properties.
- Sativa – This is one of the cannabis plant types, which grows thin and tall with narrow leaves. Strains of sativa can offer a more energizing experience.
- Ruderalis – This is a stalky and short plant as compared to indica and sativa. This strain has a great hybrid cultivation capacity and is a potent anti-inflammatory agent.
- Hemp – It is a type of cannabis plant with less than 0.3% THC content. It’s legal to use after the Agricultural act of 2018 and is harvested to make rope, fabric, and hemp-seed products.
- Marijuana – It’s also a type of cannabis variety with a high level of THC content. It can be useful for managing pain, anxiety, etc. but it can make the user high and is illegal federally.
- Weed – Weed is a slang term for marijuana and is a strain with high CBD and low THC content.
- Hybrid – Cannabis types exist as pure breeds or hybrids. Hybrid is a combination of hemp and marijuana.
- Cannabinoid – It is one of the chemical components, which acts on the cannabinoid receptors or the endocannabinoid system present in cells. It can reduce anxiety, inflammation, pain, and kill cancer-causing cells, etc.
- CBD – CBD or cannabidiol is a cannabinoid present in the resinous cannabis flowers. It can reduce anxiety, stress, pain, inflammation, etc. and has anti-psychoactive properties.
- THC – THC or tetrahydrocannabinol is a compound produced in the marijuana plant. This can produce serious side effects like paranoia, jitters, and delusions.
- CBC – CBC or cannabichromene degrades to Cannabicyclol or CBL and has anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant, and anti-bacterial properties.
- CBE – CBE or cannabielsoin is a cannabinoid derived from CBD, which is non-psychoactive in nature.
- CBG – CBG or cannabigerol is the precursor that biosynthesizes CBD, CBC, and THC. It’s a non-psychoactive compound in nature and is a potent appetite stimulator.
- CBL – CBL or cannabicyclol is a little-known cannabinoid in cannabis and is anti-psychoactive in nature. It can help manage inflammation and tumors.
- CBN – Cannabinol or CBN is a mildly psychoactive cannabinoid found in trace amounts in cannabis. It can offer pain relief, anti-convulsive, bone growth, and anti-bacterial benefits.
- CBDA – CBDA or cannabidiolic acid is one of the cannabinoids in the resin glands of the cannabis sativa plants. It can show potent effectiveness as anti-nausea, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, etc.
- CBCA – CBCA or cannabichromenic acid is a phytocannabinoid in the early flowering cycle of the cannabis plant with anti-fungal and anti-inflammation benefits.
- CBGA – It’s the non-acidic form of cannabigerolic acid and is the third most prevalent cannabinoid in the plant. It has non-intoxicating as well as analgesic properties.
- THCV – THCV or tetrahydrocannabivarin is present in trace amounts in cannabis and has appetite suppressing effects. Moreover, it will produce a psychoactive effect only in overdoses.
- Delta-8-THC – It’s a potent cannabinoid found in trace amounts in the plant. It is an anti-emetic and can stimulate the appetite.
- Delta-9-THC – It’s the main active cannabinoid in THC. Consuming this in low doses can relieve pain, whereas a high dose can cause delusions, paranoia, and hallucinations.
- CB1 – This is one of the receptors present in the endocannabinoid system, which can manage psychological processes such as mood, appetite, memory, and pain.
- CB2 – This type 2 cannabinoid receptor is a G protein-coupled receptor from the family of cannabinoid receptors. It manages the physiological processes associated with the immune system.
- Pharmaceuticals – This is a medicine or drug made in pharmacies for medical treatments.
- Terpenes – These are odorous molecules produced by the cannabis plants, which maximize the therapeutic effects of CBD via entourage effect. They offer aroma and flavor to a strain.
Buy CBD Products Online Easily At Affordable Rates
Want to Buy CBD products at your doorstep?
If yes, then come to us.
We have a wide array of organic cannabidiol products with no THC content. With us, you can get your preferred CBD product quickly and at an affordable price. Besides, you don’t have to concern about the shipment as well. We can ship our products to all the 50 U.S states as all are legal products.
**The statements given in this are not from any medical expert. These are strictly based on our researches. The product is not for diagnosing, curing, treating, or preventing any health ailments. Before ingesting it, consulting a doctor would be an excellent decision. **
Why CBD Hemp DRX?
There are many options (offline and online) for buying CBD products, among which CBD hemp DRX is also one.
The CBD products available at CBD hemp DRX are 100% natural, THC-free, third-party tested, FDA approved, and Non-GMO. As our products are THC-free, they will not come up in THC drug tests. Moreover, we also provide lab-tested reports to our customers, so that they can ensure that the products are free from herbicides, pesticides, and other contaminants.
States Where You Can Get Our Products
Our CBD products are available all over the United States. Here is the list of U.S states where our products are available.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York, NY
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- The FDA does not evaluate the statements. This product is not made to diagnose, cure, treat, or avoid any health problem.