It’s quite possible that you may feel insecure about using CBD for AIDS as you’re familiar with the saying that AIDS has no cure. Read to clarify.
What is AIDS/HIV
AIDS stands for Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. It’s a life-threatening disease which occurs due to HIV (human immunodeficiency virus). It’s not just a sexually transmitted disease but can also spread by infected blood or can be genetic. Till now, no cure found for this chronic disease. But there are prescription treatments which can help the patients to put an end to the progression of the ailment. Likewise, you can also use CBD for AIDS.
It may prove commendable. Before the treatment, let’s discuss the disease.
1. Symptoms of AIDS
Symptoms of AIDS and HIV can differ based on the stage of infection.
Primary Stage (acute HIV): In this stage, you may fail to notice the symptoms as they are serene.
- Joint pain
- Sore throat
Clinical Latent (chronic HIV): In this, you will experience constant puffiness of lymph nodes. This condition can even last for 10 years if you don’t take any kind of treatment for this.
Symptomatic HIV: This is the stage in which the disease continues to grow and damage your immune cells. Symptoms of this stage are:
- Weight loss
- Puffy lymph nodes
Succession to AIDS
When this chronic disease arises, it can cause harm to your immune cells. The possibility of the virus progressing towards this life-threatening disorder varies for everyone.
Here are a number of factors which can increase the risk of this condition. They are:
- Contact with sanitary health care
- The efficiency of the body to fight the virus
- Existence of other infections in the body
- Drug-defiant strains of HIV
2. Causes of AIDS
HIV is the virus which causes this chronic disorder. If the particular bug is not present in your body, then this disease won’t affect you. It can spread via blood, sexual contact, breastfeeding, etc. Have a closer look at it.
HIV can spread in several ways. They are:
- Sexual contact: This virus can affect you if you did any kind of sexual contact with an infected individual.
- Pregnancy time or via breastfeeding: If your mother is having the AIDS-causing bug, then there is a high risk of having this disease in you.
- Blood transmissions: Sometimes, this virus transmits via blood transmissions.
3.Treatments of AIDS
Sufferers will not get a permanent curative option for this disease. But many therapeutic drugs are on hand to manage the virus. Among those drugs, CBD is also one which may help in managing it.
Why CBD for AIDS?
- This may improve the appetite in sufferers.
- This drug may diminish the depression and anxiety level in HIV patients.
- Studies show that this may lower the chronic neuropathic pain arising due to the bug.
- It may also play a significant role in diminishing muscle pain.
4. Final Thoughts About HIV/AIDS
CBD may play a praiseworthy role in the life of people living with this life-threatening syndrome. The studies on using CBD for AIDS state that this may relieve the symptoms successfully. This drug has a number of therapeutic benefits due to which scientists say that it may be a viable alternative for dealing with this disease.