7 mins read; Research Time: 96 hours
Anxiety is an emotion that occurs now and then. For example, you may become nervous before making any important decision, when you experience any issue at your workplace or before attempting an exam.
This disease is a collective term for a range of mental health problems, which needs proper medical care. Thus, if you are suffering from this disorder, then it’s better to opt methods to deal with it before it gets worse.
Treatment options include natural as well as prescription medications. Read this article to know almost all the options for treating this. Along with all other, we’ll also describe the usage of CBD Oil for anxiety.
- 1.1 Factors Indicating Anxiety
- 1.2 How This Disease Occurs in People
- 1.3 Factors Increasing the Possibility of This Disease
- 2.1 Traditional Medical Options to Control This Issue
- 2.2 Natural Remedies for This Mental Health Illness
- 2.3 Foods to Reduce Your Anxiety
- 2.5 How CBD Oil Aid In Managing This Disorder
- 2.6 CBD and Anxiety – The Research
- 2.7 Consumption Method for This Alternative
- 2.8 How to Use CBD for Anxiety
- 2.9 CBD Dosage for This Mental Health Condition
- 2.10 Is Cannabidiol An Addictive Compound
- 2.11 Is Cannabidiol A Safer Choice?
Know the Different Types of Anxiety
Anxiety is a general term, which includes several different health conditions.
Have a look at them.
- Social Anxiety Disorder: This happens when you often have a fear of criticism in public situations.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: This type occurs due to witnessing a traumatic event.
- Panic Disorder: This form arises if you experience panic attacks repeatedly at unexpected times.
- Illness Anxiety Disorder: This occurs when you severely worry regarding your health.
- Phobia: This happens when you have a fear of a specific activity, situation, or an object.
- Separation Anxiety Disorder: It occurs when you’re far away from your loved one or home.
- Obsessive-compulsive Disorder: It arises when irrational thoughts occur repeatedly.
Factors Indicating Anxiety
This disorder is a normal emotion, which can arise due to many reasons. Symptoms of this may differ for everyone, but it has some common symptoms.
- Weakness or tiredness
- Facing trouble in sleeping
- Feeling panic
- Feeling nervous
- Problems in gastrointestinal
- Feeling restless
How This Disease Occurs in People
This disease is a normal one, but the reason for this is still uncertain. Some traumatic experiences in life can cause this.
In some people, this disease can occur due to some health condition. It includes:
- Chronic pain
- Heart disease
- Thyroid issues (Hyperthyroidism)
- Respiratory problems (Asthma and COPD)
Apart from all these, there are times when this disorder arises as a side effect of some medicines.
Factors Increasing the Possibility of This Disease
- Alcohol or Drugs: Using or misusing alcohol or drugs can lead to this disorder.
- Disease Related Stress: Suffering from serious health issues can make you worry about certain problems like which treatment option to choose, what will be the result, etc. This kind of thinking can result in this disease.
- Personality: Folks with a certain type of personality are more like to have this problem as compared to others.
- Trauma: People (Adults as well as children) who witness any sort of traumatic event will have a high risk of having this health issue.
- Mental Health Disorder: People living with mental health disorder like depression will also suffer from anxiety.
Therapeutic Options for This Disease
How to cure anxiety is a common question among its sufferers.
The answer to this question is that several therapeutic options are there for dealing with this problem. As we wrote earlier, the options include natural as well as prescription remedies.
Traditional Medical Options to Control This Issue
There are two main therapeutic options for this disease – medications, and psychotherapy.
- Medicine: There are many antidepressants that can deal with this problem. It includes fluoxetine and escitalopram. Anxiolytics can also be a choice for lowering the level of anxiety. For example; Clonazepam and Alprazolam. These can be effective for panic as well as a generalized or social anxiety disorder.
- Psychotherapy: This therapy is a form of counseling to address the reason that leads to this mental health ailment.
Natural Remedies for This Mental Health Illness
- Get Adequate Sleep: Most of the people living with this health issue suffer from insomnia. Thus, improving your quality of sleep can ease this problem to some extent.
- Always Stay Active: Staying active will help you get rid of this problem. Regular exercise plays a vital role in helping you stay active. Additionally, it will also strengthen your physical as well as emotional health.
- Avoid Caffeine: Having caffeine can cause jitters as well as nervousness in you. Thus, if you’ve this health issue, then avoid caffeine completely. Researches also suggest that caffeine can cause or make the condition worse.
- Healthy Diet: Dehydration, low level of blood sugar or chemicals such as artificial colorings, preservatives, and flavorings in processed foods can lead to the fluctuation of mood in some folks.
- Meditate: Meditation is popular for relieving anxiety and stress. Its main goal is to remove unwanted thoughts from your mind and offer you a feeling of calm.
Foods to Reduce Your Anxiety
- Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds are potassium-rich foods. Eating such foods can help reduce the level of anxiety as well as stress. Not only pumpkin seeds, but eating bananas can also reduce anxiety, as it’s also rich in potassium.
- Turmeric: Turmeric can ease this disorder because it contains curcumin. Curcumin could lower the anxiety level by diminishing oxidative stress and inflammation, which is high in people suffering from depression and anxiety.
- Brazil Nuts: This is because it contains a high amount of selenium. Selenium can improve your mood by lessening inflammation, which is normally very high in people having this disorder.
- Green Tea: Green tea has theanine, an amino acid that has anti-anxiety and soothing effects. Moreover, it can also raise the production of dopamine as well as serotonin.
- Eggs: Eggs contains tryptophan, an amino acid that helps to create serotonin. Serotonin helps to improve mood, memory, behavior, and sleep. Additionally, it also helps to alleviate anxiety and improve the functioning of the brain.
- Dark Chocolate: Eating dark chocolate may help alleviate this disorder as well as stress. According to a study in 2014, 40g of dark chocolate plays a significant role in reducing stress in female students.
- Chamomile: Many people are consuming chamomile tea regularly as an herbal remedy because it has antioxidant, relaxant, and anti-inflammatory properties. According to a recent study, chamomile can alleviate this health problem to some extent.
Along with all these solutions, here you can see one another alternative that could alleviate this mental health problem without any adverse side effects.
Effects of CBD in Lessening Social Anxiety Disorder
Cannabidiol can be a better alternative for people living with this mental health condition.
In fact, according to some clinical trials, CBD oil can play a vital role in managing a range of health conditions. This includes multiple sclerosis, depression and anxiety, chronic pain, and a lot more.
In addition to this, it can also lower the level of blood pressure and play the role of a natural anti-inflammatory supplement.
In a 2011 study, it is revealed that CBD might help to ease social anxiety, which is one of the common forms of this mood disorder that occurs in many people.
How CBD Oil Aid In Managing This Disorder
Many researches show that CBD oil interacts with the CB1 brain receptor, but still, researches are going on for this. However, as per some studies, it may alter the serotonin signals.
Serotonin is one chemical present in your body, which has a crucial role in your mental health. A low level of serotonin can cause this problem in some folks. Not only this problem but can also lead to depression.
For some folks, using cannabidiol oil can be an alternative to other treatment options available for low serotonin. This, in turn, can help treat anxiety in those folks.
On the other hand, before using Best CBD oil for anxiety, talk to your doctor first.
CBD and Anxiety – The Research
In a paper in the Journal of Psychopharmacology in 2010, it suggests that both human, as well as animal studies, say that CBD can be a viable alternative solution for this health problem.
In a small study in 2010, it’s revealed that this compound that can ease the social anxiety symptoms.
According to research in the year 2014, CBD oil has antidepressant as well as anti-anxiety effects in an animal model.
As per the analysis based on previous studies, cannabidiol oil could be a potent solution for several forms of this health problem. It includes PTSD, panic, obsessive-compulsive, social anxiety, as well as a generalized anxiety disorder.
Consumption Method for This Alternative
Many consumption methods are there for you in order to intake CBD as there are numerous CBD infused products available out.
It means that if you want, you can:
- Smear it directly on your skin
- Swallow tinctures
- Swish it around the mouth
- Add it to your food
How to Use CBD for Anxiety and Depression
If you have this issue, then here are the three ways of having CBD, which is becoming popular among people. Making use of any of these ways could help you manage your problem in an effective way.
CBD Dosage for This Mental Health Condition
Many researches suggest that cannabidiol may be a promising option for managing this problem, but still, even experts are facing difficulty in finding out its appropriate CBD dosage for anxiety.
Dosage of this alternative depends on various factors ranging from the weight, age to the stage of the condition.
As per the studies, it’s an anti-psychoactive compound as it contains only trace amounts of THC content (<0.3%). Thus, it can be a safe solution.
If you’re getting it from a reputed manufacturer, then you don’t have to worry about How much CBD for anxiety you should consume.
In our case, we trust our customers, and based on the review from our customers, our product coming in 1500 mg could be a suitable fit for managing anxiety, sleep, lethargy, and stress.
**Disclaimer: Dosing given in this topic is from our customers’ opinion. Please consult a medical practitioner before using it. **
Is Cannabidiol An Addictive Compound?
Unlike medical marijuana, cannabidiol is not an addictive compound.
According to a report in 2018 by the WHO (World Health Organization), no public health issues like comorbidities, driving under the influence of drugs, etc. are occurring due to the usage of organic CBD.
This is because organic CBD may pass the drug test easily as it has low THC strains. Additionally, this is the reason why it becomes legal now in all the United States.
Is Cannabidiol A Safer Choice?
Since many folks using this for managing multiple health conditions, didn’t experience any medical complications, we can assume it as a safer choice.
Moreover, as per the studies on human and animal, CBD for Anxiety is a safe compound, which may prevent colitis occurring in mice and can be a chemopreventive option for colon cancer as well.
Conclusion About CBD for Anxiety
If you have this health problem, then taking the above treatment options could aid you to calm down. However, always remember to think well before choosing the remedy.
On the other hand, when it comes to cannabidiol products, always choose hemp derived products. Those may be an effective option for treating this mood disorder.
Thus, if you are going to buy cannabidiol, then to avoid adverse side effects, make sure that you are buying industrial hemp-sourced CBD products. To get such products, visit Goto Leaf. Their products are 100% organic and are lab-tested.
**The statements given in this are not from any medical expert. These are strictly based on our researches. The product is not for diagnosing, curing, treating, or preventing any health ailments. Before ingesting it, consulting a doctor would be an excellent decision. **