7 mins read; Research Time: 96 hours
Arthritis tends to be an inflammation, which can affect either one or more joints. They usually produce symptoms, but sometimes they may occur all of a sudden. This is a common disease for women as compared to men and for those with excess body weight.
People with arthritis pain usually go for prescription medications, but this is not the only solution for managing this health ailment. Other solutions are also there, which include diets, exercise, as well as natural supplements.
We’ll discuss CBD for Arthritis Pain here. Along with we’ll be talking about the role of CBD Oil Dosage for Arthritis treatment.
Different Types of Arthritis
There are some common types of arthritis, among which the below two are the most common.
When we talk about the symptoms and early sign of arthritis, joints are the most common ones. Along with it, there are some other symptoms also, which includes:
- Pain Sweeling
- Joint Swelling
Symptoms depend on what type of arthritis you’re suffering.
Causes of Arthritis
The factor, which is responsible for Osteoarthritis, tends to be the normal wear and tear. If any of your family members have arthritis, then the risk of getting arthritis in you is high.
Next is Rheumatoid Arthritis. This starts developing when the immune system of your body attacks the tissues.
Apart from these, risk factors liable for arthritis are:
- Previous injury in joints
How to Treat this Disease
In general, arthritis treatments or medications are not for curing disease. Medications can only relieve the symptoms and improve the functioning of joints.
You may need a thorough checkup with your doctor to undergo proper treatment for this. If you keep aside the prescribed medications, you have other options as well, which includes exercises, diets, and natural supplements.
Here we’re going to discuss on all, but when talking about the herbal supplement, we’ll be mentioning about CBD (Cannabidiol).
Let’s start one by one.
How to Manage This Disease without Medications
Exercises can be an option for people living with arthritis in many ways.
- Lessen pain as well as stiffness
- Aids in joint mobility
- Sustains strength
- Mobilizes contracted joints
Along with all these, the most important thing is that it helps the sufferers to stay independent.
Now let’s go in-depth on exercise.
How to Handle Arthritis with Exercise
When it comes to exercise, most of the folks think that it is unfeasible to do exercise for joint swelling. If you’re also one of them, then we must tell you that it’s not correct.
Arthritis sufferers should keep their body moving. It’s because, if you don’t move, then your joints will turn out to be stiffer as well as painful, and as a result, you’ll lose your independence slowly.
Exercises can be good, but it doesn’t mean that you should do all the exercises. YOGA and TAI CHI can be an effective option for patients of this disease. Avoid running activities because it can cause permanent damage to joints due to the inflammation occurring in an excessive amount.
Natural Foods to Manage Arthritis
There are several foods, which is effective enough to lessen inflammation. Not only this much but also may help to manage some of the joint pains occurring due to arthritis.
In fact, as per the survey, 24% of people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis reported that their diet played a unique role in managing the symptoms.
Though there are many, here we’re listing out ten foods that can benefit the sufferers of this ailment.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is one of the many healthiest foods. In fact, it may ease inflammation. As per the studies regarding the diet of 1,005 women, it is clear that eating vegetables like broccoli can lessen inflammatory arthritis.
- Fatty fish: Sardines, mackerel, trout, as well as salmon, are the varieties of fatty fish, which consists of omega-3 fatty acids in high concentration. These acids have potent anti-inflammatory effects that may help to ease inflammation. As per the researches, consuming omega-3 fatty acid supplements may help the people with rheumatoid arthritis to reduce the morning stiffness, intensity of joint pain as well as the usage of pain relievers.
- Walnuts: These are nutrient-dense and contain compounds that may play a dominant role in reducing the inflammation arising due to joint disorder. According to studies, it is clear that eating walnuts can reduce inflammation to some extent. Moreover, walnuts contain a high level of omega-3 fatty acids, which has the efficiency to ease the arthritis symptoms.
- Garlic: Garlic is a complete package with several health benefits. In a study, it’s clear that garlic has an anti-inflammatory effect, which may help to lessen the arthritis symptoms. Not only this much but also has cancer-fighting properties.
- Berries: Every serving of berries contains lots of vitamins, antioxidants, as well as minerals, which may have the capability to reduce inflammation. Moreover, berries contain a high amount of rutin and quercetin – two plant compounds with tons of health benefits.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is famous for its anti-inflammatory properties, thus it may have a potential effect on the symptoms of arthritis.
- Ginger: Eating ginger in dried or powdered form may lessen the symptoms of this health problem.
Foods That Arthritis Sufferers Must Avoid
- Inflammatory Foods: Pain, as well as inflammation, are the common symptoms of this health problem. Therefore, eating inflammatory foods can worsen the condition. As per the researches, adding anti-inflammatory foods may reduce joint pain.
- Sugars as well as Refined Carbs: Including the excessive amount of sugar and refined carbs can lead to inflammation.
- Corn Oil: Avoid corn oil or other oils that contain a high amount of omega-6 fatty acids as this can cause inflammation.
- Alcohol and Tobacco: Using alcohol as well as tobacco can result in several health care problems in which some health problems may have an effect on your joints.
- Dairy Products: Having dairy products may result in arthritis pain because of the protein type they have.
- Salts and Preservatives: Avoid eating foods that contain a high amount of salt as well as other preservatives as it can cause inflammation in your joints.
Herbal Supplements to Manage This Health Ailment
Several herbal supplements are available on the marketplace, which claims to ease the joint pain.
Here are some herbs that claim to reduce arthritis pain:
- Thunder god vine
- Devil’s claw
- Stinging nettle
Apart from these, another natural supplement that may control the symptoms of this health issue is cannabidiol (CBD).
Will CBD Help in Managing Arthritis Symptoms?
Cannabidiol or CBD is one of the phytocannabinoids, which doesn’t have psychoactive effects as compared to THC. Thus, consuming CBD will not make the user high. THC is psychoactive cannabinoid, which can produce a feeling of high.
To know more about CBD for arthritis pain in managing the symptoms of this health problem, let’s look into the research section.
What Does the Researchers Think About CBD for Arthritis
As per some preliminary studies, the cannabidiol may help to deal with arthritis pain.
In a recent experiment by Daniel Clauw, MD – a professor at the Michigan University in Ann Arbor, it’s shown that CBD may be effective in treating knee OA (Osteoarthritis). Additionally, it may also be a safe option. “Almost all the side effects that cannabinoids have are from THC and not from CBD.”
As per the researchers, CBD enters your body and interact with the CB2 receptors. Thus, it may allow your body to generate natural cannabinoids, which are present in the CB2 receptors. Moreover, researches also think that cannabidiol has an effect on the way these receptors react to the signals they receive. This, in turn, may help ease the pain as well as inflammation.
Is It Good For You?
According to scientists, CBD from pure industrial hemp may show many potential benefits.
Therefore, CBD products such as capsules, CBD oil, etc. available on the market may be useful for your health if they are from industrial hemp.
In addition to this, scientists are also saying that before buying this, check its ingredients.
Diverse Ways to Intake Cannabidiol
Cannabidiol is available in diverse forms.
On the other hand, with the various forms, it’s quite challenging to find the best way to intake it.
However, according to us, you should decide the way as per your needs.
CBD Oil Dosage for Arthritis
As the body chemistry, as well as the needs of every person, is different, the dosage will also be different for every person.
If you search more regarding CBD Oil dosage for Arthritis, then you can see that many brands are mentioning specific dosages for their products. Therefore, it would be wise to buy from them. However, Confirm Doctors Before Consuming CBD.
At Goto Leaf, we strictly depend on the reviews from our customers. According to them, our 2500 mg, 3500 mg, and 5000 mg may be a perfect bet for the people living with all types of arthritis, inflammation, pain, etc.
**Disclaimer: Information regarding the dosage is strictly depends on our customer review. Hence, talk with a doctor before consuming it. **
Side Effects of CBD for Arthritis Pain
According to studies, folks can tolerate CBD well; but there are possibilities that some people may suffer mild side effects.
- Dry mouth
Risk Associated With CBD for Arthritis Pain
Not every CBD product is legal. It’s because there are hemp-derived as well as marijuana-derived CBD products.
Using hemp-derived CBD oil or other cannabidiol products is legal because it is free from tetrahydrocannabinol (a psychoactive cannabinoid).
Therefore, if you’re going to buy CBD products, then consider hemp-derived ones.
Conclusion About CBD for Arthritis Pain
From this article, you may understand how to deal with arthritis symptoms without prescription medicines. You can manage your diet; do regular exercise, or have any natural supplements.
Having CBD oil or other CBD products as a natural supplement for this health problem may show promising outcomes for the pain occurring due to arthritis. It may ease both pain and inflammation.
Though many experts say that it may become notable in the circle of arthritis treatment, still it requires more researches.
Its effect differs for every individual.
Thus, if you want to taste it, you can, but before that, talk with your physician if you consume any other medication in your routine. This is for the reason that CBD may interact with other medicines.
To get pure hemp-sourced CBD products, visit us at Goto Leaf.
** The statements given in this are not from any medical expert. These are strictly based on our researches. The product is not for diagnosing, curing, treating, or preventing any health ailments. Before ingesting it, consulting a doctor would be an excellent decision. **