8 mins read; Research Time: 96 hours
Autoimmune tends to be the condition, which occurs when mistakenly your immune system attacks your body parts such as skin, joints, etc.
These disorders reduce the capability of the body to fight invaders. This, in turn, can lead to infections.
Deep Dive of Autoimmune System
Many medications are accessible as options for treating this disease, but these medications can’t cure the disease. They can only manage the symptoms. Along with these medications, there are some natural supplements as well as home remedies to manage this. These include exercise, diets, etc.
However, when the role of natural supplements comes into the scene, CBD products are becoming popular, but why to use CBD for autoimmune You can get answer for this question in this article itself while discussing natural supplements.
Let’s start from scratch.
- 1.1 Find Out Whether You Are Suffering From Autoimmune Disease
- 1.2 How This Health Condition Occurs in People
- 2.1 Manage Autoimmune Disorder with Medications
- 2.2 Lifestyle Changes for People with Autoimmune Disorders
- 2.3 Will CBD Help the People with This Health Issue?
- 2.4 Lessens Inflammation
- 2.5 Know the Preclinical Facts
- 2.6 Cannabidiol Oil for the Autoimmune System
- 2.7 Intake Method of CBD for immune
- 2.8 Is It Legal to Consume CBD for Autoimmune?
- 2.9 Accurate Dosing of CBD for Arthritis
What is Autoimmune Diseases?
If we talk about autoimmune diseases/ autoimmune disorders, then there are over 80 autoimmune diseases. Some of which are:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: In this, you will experience stiffness, warmth, soreness, and redness in joints.
- Grave’s Disease: This disease always has an effect on the thyroid gland present in the neck. Swelling in eyes is its common symptom.
- Type 1 Diabetes: This is the condition in which the immune system causes harm to insulin-producing cells in the
- Addison’s disease: If you’re suffering from this condition, then you will experience weakness, low blood sugar, etc. This condition mainly has an effect on the adrenal glands.
- IBD or Inflammatory Bowel Disease: This disease causes inflammation in the intestinal wall lining.
Find Out Whether You Are Suffering From Autoimmune Disease
There are certain early symptoms, which can make sure that you have an autoimmune disease/autoimmune deficiency.
- Rashes in skin
- Loss of hair
- Pain in the abdomen
- Achy muscles
And much more.
However, apart from this, each autoimmune disease has its own symptoms. For example; Loss of body weight, weakness, etc. are the signs of type 1 diabetes whereas belly pain, diarrhea, etc. are the symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease.
How This Health Condition Occurs in People
Researchers are still researching to find its exact cause. This is because even the experts don’t have an answer to this question.
Multiple sclerosis and lupus are some of the autoimmune disorders, which are genetic. It means if any member of your family has or had this, then there is a possibility that you may also suffer from this.
As per the researchers, infections or exposure to certain chemicals can result in autoimmune disorders.
How to Treat Autoimmune Diseases
There are no treatments to cure autoimmune disease permanently. Treatments or medications are only to manage the symptoms and retain the body’s capability to combat the disease.
Treatments will be depending on which autoimmune disease you’re suffering from and its symptoms. Medications, home remedies, as well as some changes in lifestyle, may manage this disease to some extent.
Let’s discuss one by one.
Manage Autoimmune Disorder with Medications
Medications to manage this disorder are:
- Immune-suppressing drugs
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) [ibuprofen and naproxen]
Medicines are also available for relieving pain, fatigue, skin rashes, as well as swelling. In addition to this, doing regular exercise as well as having a balanced diet may also provide you better relief.
Lifestyle Changes for People with Autoimmune Disorders
- Check Out for Hidden Infections: These hidden infections include viruses, yeast, Lyme, as well as bacteria. Consulting a doctor can help you in finding out these infections.
- Regular Exercise: Regular exercise tends to be a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Proper Sleep: Poor or improper sleep can affect your metabolism negatively. Moreover, it can also lead to cravings for carbs as well as sugar, which is not good for your health. Sleeping for eight hours every night is vital for energetic health and reducing inflammation.
- Metal Toxicity: Exposure to the metal as well as other metals may turn out to be a risk factor for autoimmunity.
- Supplements: Consuming nutrients such as vitamin C, fish oil, probiotics, as well as vitamin D can naturally soothe your immune response. As an add-on to this, consider nutrients that are anti-inflammatory like grapeseed extract, rutin, and quercetin.
- Relaxation: Be always relaxed as stress can affect your immune system adversely. Yoga, massage, deep breathing, etc. can ease both anxiety and stress. This, in turn, will promote relaxation. Apart from the above medicines and lifestyle changes, one natural supplement is there, which may manage the autoimmune disorder effectively. It is Cannabidiol (CBD).
Will CBD Help the People with This Health Issue?
According to scientists, CBD may soothe the physiological processes and develop balance. It may be helpful to manage a long list of health disorders by activating your endocannabinoid system.
(Cannabidiol) CBD interacts with your body to control as well as manage the systems, which includes your immune system as well. Having CBD oil, CBD capsules, etc. may be safer as well as effective methods to fight this health condition.
You can find more about it in our “Preclinical Facts” section.
Before that, you must know that whenever it comes to AI disorders, inflammation tends to be the cause behind most of the autoimmune problems.
Therefore, let’s have a closer look at it.
As we wrote earlier, inflammation is the key reason behind many health illnesses, which includes autoimmune disorders as well.
According to researches, cannabinoid therapy may have the efficiency to help people living with autoimmune diseases by lessening the systemic inflammation without side effects. As per the preclinical data, cannabinoids may soothe the AI inflammatory response.
Apart from CBD, some new approaches are also there which can help people to ease inflammation.
- Herbal Medicine: Nettle, Turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, etc. may help ease inflammation of the whole body.
- Nutrient-Rich Diet: Diets excluding processed foods will ease inflammation naturally.
- Probiotics and Prebiotics: These supplements can decrease inflammation and develops a robust immune response.
- Proper Sleep: Having an adequate eight hours of sleep every night can reduce inflammation naturally.
- Exercise: Physical activities can raise the flow of anti-inflammatory cytokines from the skeletal muscles.
Know the Preclinical Facts
As per the preclinical investigation focusing on the role of cannabinoids in autoimmune diseases, CBD may balance your immune system rather than suppressing it. This phytocannabinoid may also slow down the production of T-cells and restrains the immune system. It means cannabidiol may prevent the possibility of future autoimmune issues.
Moreover, CBD may also raise the expression of genes dealing with oxidative stress. This, in turn, may lessen the damage of cells from autoimmune problems.
According to preclinical facts, cannabinoids may aid to bring the immune system back into homeostasis. This, in turn, will safeguard against the damage from autoimmune problems within your body, balances the immune system, as well as reduces the overactive production of T-cells.
Studies have discovered that CB2 receptors present in your body influence several complex pathways of your immune system. Some studies prior to clinical trials discovered that when the CB2 receptors are generated, the immune system gets suppressed and can benefit the patients of this health problem.
Additionally, CB2 receptors may also prevent the development of pro-inflammatory cytokines and increase anti-inflammatory cytokines. This, as a result, decreases inflammation and brings back the balance in your auto immune system.
To help you get a more precise idea on CBD’s role in managing this health condition, we’re adding a section below.
(Cannabidiol Oil) CBD Oil for Autoimmune System
CBD oil is one of the CBD products, which may slow down the production of T-cell, suppress the memory of the immune system, as well as upsurge the gene expression that deals with the oxidative stress. This, as a result, may ease the damage of cells from autoimmune attacks.
Intake Method of CBD for Immune
The intake method of cannabidiol for every disease depends on the particular individual.
If you want to take CBD but confused about how to intake it, then keep in mind that you can decide the intake method of your own. It’s because it is available in different forms.
Is It Legal to Consume CBD for Autoimmune?
The simple answer for this is, “Yes, CBD is legal but under certain conditions.”
Thanks to the Farm Bill! As per the Farm Bill, hemp will not be in the Schedule I drug list. Schedule I drug list consists of drugs, which is not good for health.
It means that according to the federal government, marijuana and marijuana-derived CBD products are still illegal to use. This is because hemp-derived CBD products will not have psychoactive properties.
Thus, if you want to consume CBD, buy only the hemp-derived ones, as it’s legal.
Accurate Dosing of CBD for Autoimmune Disease
This natural alternative lacks from a universal dosage; it depends on every person’s body. Therefore, to consume proper dosing regularly, buy CBD oil or other CBD products from trusted and loyal brands. They reveal some dosing levels for their products.
**Disclaimer: Quantity of CBD given in this dosing section depends on the review from our customers. Prior to taking it, meeting your doctor would be good. **
Other Essential Home Remedies for This Health Issue
In this section, we’re mentioning some common home remedies, which may play a noteworthy role in treating several autoimmune disorders.
Here it starts.
- Hydrotherapy: This is a water treatment, which can be an effective option for people living with this health condition. This includes inflammations in muscles as well as joints such as arthritis and fibromyalgia.
Treatment using warm water helps to alleviate stiffness and provides a calming effect to the joint pain.
- Food Allergens: You must be very careful about your diet. Avoid foods that may have the possibility to produce allergic reactions and damage your immune system. It’s because these foods can lead to autoimmune diseases.
- Change in Diet: Always eat healthy as well as natural diet to enhance your immune system. Foods free from additives and preservatives provide essential nutrients to several body systems, which includes the immune system as well.
- Acupuncture: An ancient Chinese method targets certain healing points with the usage of therapeutic needles. It can help in alleviating a number of health ailments, which includes autoimmune disorder as well.
Conclusion About CBD for Autoimmune
Autoimmunity may turn out to be challenging as well as a difficult situation; there are several holistic approaches to manage this health problem.
This herbal remedy (CBD oil for autoimmune) may be a valuable and safe option for controlling the symptoms of autoimmune diseases. For example: reducing pain and inflammation, endorsing better appetite, etc.
Therefore, if you’re facing any autoimmune disorder, then this remedy may bear out as a boon for you. This doesn’t indicate that we are forcing you this, if you want, you can try other solutions too.
However, if you wish to try this remedy, then get in touch with us. We at Goto Leaf are providing the pure hemp-sourced CBD products. This includes CBD oil, roll-on, capsules, and much more.
**The statements given in this are not from any medical expert. These are strictly based on our researches. The product is not for diagnosing, curing, treating, or preventing any health ailments. Before ingesting it, consulting a doctor would be an excellent decision. **