8 mins read; Research Time: 96 hours
Breast cancer is a malignant tumor. It tends to be the most widespread cancer, mainly in women. This health condition can affect almost every body part.
As per the National Breast Cancer Foundation, approximately 200,000 new cases are diagnosing each year in the United States of America. It is one of the leading reasons behind the death of women of the age group 40 to 55.
Though this is a severe condition, unfortunately, an effective treatment option for curing it is still unclear. There are diets, home therapies, natural alternatives that can or may manage symptoms of this disorder. Although there are many alternatives, using CBD for breast cancer is becoming popular day by day.
To know about the diets, natural and home therapies as well as CBD, read on.
- 1.1 Inflammatory Breast Cancer (IBC)
- 1.2 How to Find Out Whether You Have Breast Cancer or Not
- 1.3 Root Causes behind Breast Cancer
- 2.1 Essential Things to Prevent Breast Cancer
- 2.2 Conventional Treatments for Breast Cancer
- 2.3 CBD oil and Breast Cancer
- 2.4 Research Point of View on CBD for Breast Cancer
- 2.5 Is CBD Oil for Breast Cancer is legal to Use
- 2.6 Intake Method of CBD for Breast Cancer
- 2.7 Dosage of CBD for Breast Cancer
Different Forms of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer also consists of different forms. Here we’re showcasing in the three sections- common, less common and uncommon.
- Common forms are Ductal carcinoma in situ, Invasive lobular carcinoma, and Invasive ductal carcinoma.
- Less common forms are Medullary carcinoma, Mucinous carcinoma, Triple-negative breast cancer, Inflammatory breast cancer, and Adenoid cystic carcinoma.
- Uncommon forms are the Papillary carcinoma, Tubular carcinoma, Angiosarcoma, and Phyllodes tumor.
Among all these, inflammatory breast cancer is the rarest and most aggressive form of breast cancer.
Please have a look at it.
Inflammatory Breast Cancer (IBC)
IBC is an exceptional form of breast cancer in which the affected breast becomes swollen, tender, red, and warm. This is because cancer cells block the lymphatic vessels in the breast.
This cancer affects in approx 1 to 5 % of all the breast cancer patients in the U.S. As it’s the most aggressive type of this disease, its survival rates are worse as compared to other types.
How to Find Out Whether You Have Breast Cancer or Not
There are many symptoms for this ailment. Some main among them are:
- Inverted nipple
- A breast lump different from the adjacent tissue
- Pain in the armpits
- Shape or size change of the breast
- Swelling underarm
Thus, if you feel like you have these symptoms, take immediate medical care. This will help you find out whether you have this disease or not.
There is one more reason behind why you should take immediate medical care. It’s because having any of these breast cancer symptoms doesn’t mean that you’re suffering from this disease. For example, breast lump or pain in the breast can occur due to the benign cyst.
Root Causes behind This Disease
There are many factors, which can lead to this ailment. These are:
- Age: The risk of having this disease increases with age.
- Gender: Women have a high risk of having this problem.
- Genetic: If any of your close relative has or previously suffered from this disease, then the risk will be high in you.
- Exposure to Radiation: Undergoing radiation therapy for any other form of cancer treatments can increase the danger of having this disease in the future.
- Excessive fat: Women with obesity after menopause may have a high possibility of having this health issue.
- Estrogen Exposure: Exposure to estrogen for an extended period may increase the possibility of this health issue.
Know the Treatment Options for Breast Cancer
Chemotherapy, radiation, biological therapy, surgery, and hormone therapy are some treatment options for people having this health issue.
Apart from all this, there are diets, home therapies, and natural alternatives such as CBD or any other supplement that may help the sufferers of this health condition by managing the symptoms.
Have a closer look at it.
Essential Things to Prevent Breast Cancer
Exposure to sun, regular exercise, healthful diet, or oral supplements to optimize the level of your vitamin D is the things that can prevent this health condition.
Doing physical exercise regularly can lessen the possibility of having this severe condition. In addition to this, it also lessens the death rate occurring due to this disease by 50%.
There are some lifestyle strategies, which can help you to decrease the risk of this disease. Here they are:
- Adequate Natural Vitamin A: Evidence shows that vitamin A plays a vital role in preventing this health problem. Thus, if you’re suffering from this problem, then it’s best to consume foods that are rich in vitamin A. For example; raw whole milk, organic egg yolks, chicken or beef liver, and raw butter. Though vitamin A is necessary, the evidence is showing that vitamin A can reverse the positives of vitamin D. As vitamin D is also crucial for health, it’s good to maintain a proper ratio of vitamin A to D in your body.
- Stop Alcohol Consumption: If you’re addicted to alcohol, then avoid it or at least limit the quantity of alcohol consumption to one per day.
- Healthy Body Weight: Always eat nutrition-rich foods and do proper exercise regularly. If you have excessive body weight, then it’s essential for you to lose your excess body fat. This is because fat generates estrogen.
- Vitamin D Optimization: Vitamin D is one of the potent cancer fighters. It has the efficiency to kill the cells, causing this condition.
- Curcumin: This tends to be an active component in turmeric. Having a high concentration of curcumin can be helpful in the treatment of this disorder.
- Enhance Insulin Receptor Sensitivity: To enhance your insulin receptor sensitivity, eat nutrition-rich foods, and do regular exercise.
Conventional Treatments for This Disease
- Radiation and Chemotherapy: Chemo is a common treatment suggestion for women whose cancer has spread to their lymph nodes. According to research, approx 18,000 women undergo chemo per year.
- Lumpectomies: This is one of the treatment options, but according to a study in 2010, this option may not be necessary for some women. It’s because this solution will not prolong the survival or stop the recurrence of this disease.
- Needle Biopsies: These are well popular as a part of the conventional allopathic ways to treat this severe health problem. However, as per the study from the John Wayne Cancer Institute, this solution may raise the spread of this disease by 50% as compared to the patients who undergo lumpectomies.
- Removal of Lymph Nodes: This method may not be necessary for all the patients. As of now, axillary node dissection is the standard treatment for a patient whose cancer has spread to the sentinel lymph node. As per the latest study, this method has no impact on the survival of a patient’s life or the recurrence of the disease. Moreover, it can cause additional debilitation as well as pain.
After all, these, let’s talk about CBD, a natural remedy
CBD (Cannabidiol) is one phytocannabinoids among many others, which has a range of health benefits. Due to this, it’s becoming a trending topic in the medical industry.
Moreover, many CBD-infused products are available nowadays. As the products are CBD-infused, it also contains the same health benefits that the cannabidiol has.
However, when it comes to cannabidiol, you may think of it as illegal.
If yes, then remember that marijuana-sourced CBD is illegal whereas hemp-sourced CBD is legal.
Now, to make you more evident on the usage of CBD Oil for breast cancer, we’re mentioning one of its product- CBD oil and its role in treating this disease.
CBD oil and Breast Cancer
There are dozens of evidence, which shows that this herb may have antitumor effects on its own. Not only this much, but the evidence is also pointing towards the effectiveness of cannabidiol against different forms of cancer. This includes lung, thyroid, breast, colon, pituitary, and brain cancers.
CBD oil fights this disease by preventing the cancer-causing cells from growing and spreading via two methods- Proapoptotic and Antiangiogenic.
Proapoptotic means it triggers cellular suicide of cancer-causing cells or apoptosis without affecting the healthy cells.
Antiangiogenic means it cuts off the blood supply of the tumor.
Research Point of View on CBD for Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is one of the common cancers after skin cancer among the U.S. woman. According to researches, CBD may reduce the development of invasive breast cancer. Evidence is showing that cannabidiol may play an active role in treating this disorder.
As per some researches in 2012 in Madrid, it is found that cannabidiol, as well as its derivatives, may have anti-migratory, anti-proliferative, as well as anti-invasive effects. This, as a result, can make the cancer-causing cells to destroy themselves.
According to a study in Israel, CBD may prevent the progression of breast tumors by destroying unhealthy cells.
Is CBD Oil for Breast Cancer is legal to Use
Several CBD-infused products are accessible now, but before buying it, check the content and quality. It will help you to know whether they are legal or not.
Not all the cannabidiol products are illegal; only the marijuana-derived are illegal.
CBD from pure hemp derivatives is legal to buy and use.
Dosage of CBD for Breast Cancer
It’s quite challenging to determine an appropriate dosage because still now there is no such dosage which can be useful for all.
Therefore, buying CBD-infused products from branded manufacturers may provide a solution to this problem to some extent. It’s because those products have some specific dosage by the manufacturers.
How to Prevent from Breast Cancer?
To avoid approximately 75% to 90% of breast cancers, some changes in an individual’s lifestyle can play a significant role.
Here are some changes that can be possible for everyone to include in their daily lives.
- Meats: Avoid flame or charcoal boiled meat as it may increase the risk of having this disease.
- Avoid Sugar (mainly fructose): Eliminate grain-based foods, processed foods, as well as sugar/fructose from your regular diet. In general, all types of sugar are harmful to health, which in turn can promote this disease.
- Iodine: This is an essential trace element, which is crucial for the synthesis of hormones. Lack of iodine can lead to several health problems, which include this disorder as well.
- Organic Green Vegetable Juice: Drinking organic green vegetable juice regularly can prevent this disease to some extent.
Conclusion About CBD Oil for Breast Cancer
Avoiding breast cancer is very important, but the question is how to avoid it.
We hope from this article; you may get the answer to this question. It’s because we have mentioned many options which may prevent this disease to a large extent. This includes diets, a natural remedy namely CBD as well as conventional treatments.
**The statements given in this are not from any medical expert. These are strictly based on our researches. The product is not for diagnosing, curing, treating, or preventing any health ailments. Before ingesting it, consulting a doctor would be an excellent decision. **