7 mins read; Research Time: 96 hours
Cancer is the second-leading disease, which leads to the death of many. It occurs due to the development of the abnormal cells that divide and destroy the body tissue.
There are various medications, available to manage the symptoms, but here we are discussing the other natural medication, where CBD is one among them.
Going through our views on how CBD for Cancer may help you learn the possible benefits and uses of CBD for people suffering from this disease. See more.
- 1.1 Different Forms of Cancer
- 1.2 Signs you should be aware off
- 1.3 Know the source of this disorder
- 1.4 Know the factors that can increase the risk
- 2.1 Medical therapies
- 2.2 Necessary changes in lifestyle to prevent from cancer
- 2.3 Food that could lower the risk of cancer
- 2.4 Treating with this Natural supplement
- 2.5 Know about the cannabidiol oil
- 2.6 CBD oil benefits list
- 2.7 What do the studies say about CBD for cancer?
- 2.8 The legality of CBD
- 2.9 How to use CBD oil for cancer?
- 2.10 What is the right CBD oil cancer dosage?
- 2.11 What are the possible side effects of CBD?
What is Cancer?
Cancer is a term that portrays the diseases which entail the abnormal growth of cells. It‘s one of the important reasons behind the death of many people all over the world. It’s powerful enough to spread to the other body parts.
Some types of this disease can be due to the rapid growth of a cell, while others cause cells to grow and divide at a slower phase.
Discover the symptoms and causes of cancer and grab more knowledge on CBD Oil Cancer to tackle chronic pain.
Different Forms of Cancer
Cancer has various forms. Some of them are:
- Pancreatic Cancer: It begins in your pancreas tissue and quickly spreads to the close by organs.
- Kidney: As the name says, it occurs in the kidney, and its most common form is renal cell carcinoma.
- Breast Cancer: It forms in the breast cells and is one of the common cancers found mainly in women.
- Colorectal: This type is also called bowel cancer, rectal, or colon. This tends to be the third leading cause behind the death of men and second in the case of women.
- Bladder: This form is one of the common cancers. It occurs more in men than in women.
- Liver: It forms in the liver, and its most common form is hepatocellular carcinoma.
Signs you should be aware off
Signs of cancer will differ depending on the body part that is affecting. Having knowledge of symptoms can help you ensure that you’re suffering from this ailment. And moreover, it will also help you to take precautions at the proper time.
Here are some symptoms of this ailment:
- Continuous blood-tinged saliva or cough
- Blood in Pee
- Unexpected weight loss
- Lump or area of thickening in your skin
- Muscle or joint pain
- Trouble in ingesting
- Changes in bladder habit
- Trouble in breathing
And much more. Next, we move on to its origin.
Know the source of this disorder
Cancer can cause due to the changes in the DNA within the cells. There is a range of things that can cause this ailment.
Some cause can be preventable while another cause is something that is unpreventable. Few are below:
- Genetic factors
- Poor nutrition
- The High amount of alcohol consumption
- Exposure to ultraviolet radiation and radon
Know the factors that can increase the risk
There are various factors that can increase the risk of causing cancer. Few are here.
- Age: Cancer takes time to develop. In most cases, it causes generally to the people above 65.
- Habits: Certain lifestyle can increase the risk of causing this ailment. Drinking, smoking, obesity, and unsafe sex can increase the chances of this disease.
- Your family history: If any one in your family member is suffering from this disease, then your chances is also high
- Your health medical condition: Some particular chronic health conditions can increase your chances of suffering from this ailment.
- Your environment: As the pollution status is high, the environment may contain harmful chemicals that can increase your risk of this ailment.
Treatment required for a cancer
There are various treatment options that are available, but it may vary for individuals, depending on the underlying factor. One way to ease your health problems is to know about the various treatment option available.
Let us move onto know different options available for treating this disorder.
The Doctor usually prescribe treatment as per the types of cancer you are suffering from, and the stages.
Below is the example of different approaches that are available for treatment:
- Hormone therapy
- Precision medicine
- Radiation therapy
- Stem cell
Necessary changes in lifestyle to prevent from cancer
There is no particular way to prevent cancer. But as per the doctor’s advice, you can take certain prevention measure for reducing the risk, such as:
Stop smoking: Regular habit of smoking can cause various types of risk, which can, in turn, lead to death.
More exposure to the sun: Excessive exposure to ultraviolet rays can cause this exposure. It is important to avoid overexposure to the sun.
Exercise regularly: Regular exercise may be helpful in dealing with the symptoms of this ailment. Minimum of 30 min of exercise is important.
Maintain your weight: Excess weight can also be one of the reasons to cause this disorder. Maintain weight via proper diet and regular workout.
Avoid excess alcohol consumption: Over consumption of alcohol is not good for your health.
It is necessary to follow these things strictly to bring your life back to the track and live a healthy life.
Food that could lower the risk of cancer
Your regular diet plays a major role in affecting the condition of health. So, it becomes essential to be particular about the food that you eat. There are many foods that have a compound that could help in reducing the risk of this ailment, such as:
Broccoli: This contains sulforaphane, a compound that has anticancer properties.
Carrot: Include the intake of carrot in your regular diet, which will lessen the risk of causing this disorder.
Beans: Beans are full of fiber, which may help in protecting against colorectal cancer.
Berries: Berries has a high content of anthocyanins that has antioxidant properties.
Cinnamon: Cinnamon has various health benefits, which may help in reducing the sugar content in the blood.
Nuts: Nuts may help in lowering the risk of different types of cancer.
Turmeric: It has various health-promoting benefits that may help in dealing with this disorder.
Treating with this Natural supplement
Normally doctors prescribe the treatment depending on your cancer type and the overall health being.
After knowing about the medical treatment, let us move onto knowing about another medication named CBD cannabidiol, which is different from the treatment available above. Hearing this term you may get confused about whether it’s useful or not. Here’s something for you.
Know about the cannabidiol oil
Cannabidiol is a phytocannabinoid that is present in the cannabis plant. This plant is gaining popularity in the medical sector because of its remedial benefits. It has 120 cannabinoids present in the plant in which THC and CBD are the main compounds present.
The human body has natural cannabinoids, namely the endocannabinoids system. This system has two primary receptors, one is CB1, which is present in the brain, and the other one is CB2, which is present in the immune system of the body.
The cannabidiol oil binds with these receptors, and works directly with the symptoms of the canner.
Most of the people ask this question about how do cannabis oil cure cancer? The answer is yes, but do not confuse yourself with Cannabidiol oil with cannabis oil. Cannabis oil also helps in treating various health concerns. Thus, weed cure cancer. But there are various marijuana side effects that comes along with it.
CBD oil benefits list
There are currently no large clinical trials on the cannabidiol effects on cancer.
- Researchers affirmed that it might show promising results in fighting against this disorder with its anti-cancer fighting properties.
- This alternative may also treat cancer pain efficiently as it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Not just in combating against this ailment, but also may reduce the side effects which may occur from these treatments.
- It may also help you in stimulating the appetite.
- This natural approach may help you in managing your pain causing from this disorder and from the methods used for fighting with it.
- If you are a cancer patient, you may face nausea and vomiting on a daily basis. In this situation, CBD may prove useful for you, mainly if it is due to chemotherapy.
However, more researches are necessary to confirm the usage of CBD in combating this ailment.
What do the studies say about CBD for cancer?
The National cancer institute reviewed various studies in relation to cannabidiol effects on cancer treatment.
A study with 64,855 men happened in which they came to know that cannabidiol do not increase the risk of tobacco-related cancer. Another studied happened in 2015; and found a great impact of cannabis and bladder cancer. It has shown that 45% percent lowered the risk of developing bladder cancer. The other name of cannabis is marijuana, and thus, marijuana kills cancer.
In 2016, CBD researchers came to the conclusion that the use of cannabinoids may help in treating this disorder. The author found that cannabinoids help in treating the growth of many various types of tumors.
The legality of CBD
The legality of the CBD product is dependent on the state where you live and the content present in the medication. The main reason to make this supplement legal in the United States is the farm bill of 2018.
As per the rule, CBD extract from the hemp does not contain more than 0.3% THC in it. Thus, it won’t produce any psychoactive effect.
How to use CBD oil for cancer?
You can consume CBD oil is tons of ways. Some of the common ways available to use this product are:
And much more.
But the interesting fact about this product is that the user is free to choose on how they to want to intake.
What is the right CBD oil cancer dosage?
Note: The dosing amount is as completely on the basis of the customer’s review.
The confusion about the dosage is because there is no fixed standard amount to intake. Any beginner must always start with a small amount and then increase until the effect is visible. The right dosage depends on various factors.
One important thing that people should consider is that before trying it, talk to your doctor first. This will help to make sure that it won’t react with any other medications.
What are the possible side effects of CBD?
There is various possible side effect in relation to the cannabidiol, but these effects do not show any major risk and may not last for a longer period of time.
It may cause some physical and mental effects such as:
- Fast heartbeat
- Low blood pressure
- Red eyes
- Muscles relaxation
- Bad appetite
Conclusion About CBD And Cancer
Cancer treatments are improving day by day. Many treatment options are coming out now. Some people may get an apt result from prescribed treatments and natural home remedies, but some may not.
CBD for this disease may help those who are not getting what they want from the standard treatment options. This option may not be suitable for many types of this disease, but it may manage symptoms. Along with this, it may also help people to get relief from the side effects of standard cancer treatments.
If you wanna opt for this complementary treatment, then look for some trusted brands like Goto leaf. The products that are available here 100% natural and organic.
**The statements given in this are not from any medical expert. These are strictly based on our researches. The product is not for diagnosing, curing, treating, or preventing any health ailments. Before ingesting it, consulting a doctor would be an excellent decision. **