7 mins read; Research Time: 96 hours
Chronic diseases consist of a number of health ailments. Many medicines are there, which help in treating numerous long-term disorders. Among all other, CBD can also be an option to manage these ailments, but why to use CBD for chronic diseases?
Read and know the answer.
What are Chronic Diseases?
Chronic diseases are the one which lasts for an extended period. These diseases normally occur due to the usage of tobacco, poor diet, etc.
Normally, these conditions don’t have any cure. Now, you may think then what role does the medicine does. Taking medicines cannot cure it but can significantly control the symptoms. This, in turn, can help the people to impede it from getting severe.
When it comes to persistent health conditions, a number of disorders come under this. Here are some leading ailments among them:
- Cardiovascular disease (strokes and heart attacks)
- Cancer (colon and breast cancer)
Factors to Identify That You’re Suffering from Chronic Diseases
Symptoms vary according to the condition you have.
For example, if you are suffering from arthritis, then the symptoms are:
- Swelling and stiffness in joints
- Tenderness in joints
- Redness in joints
However, for cancer, the risk factors are:
- Improper diet
- Lack of physical exercise
- Exposure to some chemicals, sunlight, etc.
And, in case of a heart attack, the symptoms are:
- Shortage of breath
- Uncomfortable pain or pressure in the chest
Similarly, for the rest of the disorders.
What Causes These Diseases?
Many ailments come under the list of chronic diseases. So, considering this, we’re writing down some common causes which can be applicable for all.
- Unhealthy eating habit
- Use of tobacco
- Alcohol consumption
- Lack of adequate physical exercise
Therapeutic Options for Handling These Diseases
As there are many chronic diseases, medications also vary for every disease. Although medicine differs for every disease, there are some general solutions to handle this.
This includes prescription medications, lifestyle changes, natural remedies, etc.
Let’s have a closer look at that.
Essential Lifestyle Changes That Can Help Handle This Disease
- Healthy Weight: Always maintain a healthy weight. Obesity is a common issue, which is increasing day by day. This problem can lead to many chronic diseases. Thus, maintaining a healthy diet can help you avoid many diseases.
- Healthy Diet: According to medical experts, many diseases have a connection with diet. This includes cataracts, dental disease, diabetes, macular degeneration, etc. Thus, having a regular diet can help you prevent these diseases to a large extent.
- Avoid Using Tobacco: Avoiding tobacco usage can help you prevent cancer.
- Physical Activity: Regular exercise can help you balance your body to a great extent. It can even make you fit.
Foods to Reduce Chronic Diseases
- Dairy: Dairy products are the finest source of calcium. Not only calcium, but they also have plenty of vitamins, minerals, and proteins. These can fight osteoporosis. Having dairy products can help you lose unnecessary weight.
- Whole Grains: Whole grains contains folic acid, B vitamins, and selenium. This can help improve heart health, lessen the risk of diabetes, and control weight. Moreover, its fiber content help promotes digestive health.
- Eggs: Eggs contain high-quality protein. Not only protein, but it also contains xeanthin, lutein, and choline. Moreover, eggs supply nutrients, which helps improve eye health and avoid age-related macular degeneration (a leading cause of blindness in senior people).
- Berries: As per the U.S. Department of Agriculture, blueberries are fruits, which are rich in antioxidants. Not only blueberries, it also contains blackberries, strawberries, cranberries, and raspberries. The color of these berries come from the pigment anthocyanin, an antioxidant, which helps neutralize free radicals (molecules that are damaging cells). It is necessary to neutralize these free radicals because these radicals can cause chronic diseases like heart disease and cancer.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes have lycopene, an antioxidant that can help fight some cancer types. It also contains vitamin C, potassium, vitamin A, and phytochemicals.
- Fatty fish: Fatty fishes like tuna and salmon can help lower the blood fats and avoid blood clotting associated with heart disease. It’s because they contain omega-3 fatty acids. Thus, eating fatty fish can lessen the possibility of cardiovascular disease.
- Nuts: Nuts are the healthy, mono, and polyunsaturated types that can help avoid heart disease and lower the level of cholesterol.
- Sweet Potatoes: These potatoes contain fiber, which stimulates a healthy digestive tract. Additionally, it also contains antioxidants that play a role in preventing cancer and other health diseases.
- Dark and Leafy Greens: This includes all the leafy greens from spinach to dark lettuces. These contain vitamin C, minerals, iron, antioxidants, folate, phytochemicals, and magnesium. Eating foods rich in magnesium can lessen the possibility of having type 2 diabetes.
Natural Options for Managing Chronic Diseases
As many diseases come under chronic disease, natural remedies also differ according to the health condition.
On the other hand, CBD is one herbal or natural remedy, which can be useful for treating several chronic disorders. As per the research, using CBD for chronic pain as well as for many other disorders can be a better choice.
Now why we wrote specifically “pain” is because CBD and chronic pain have a connection with each other. Studies show that cannabidiol has pain management properties.
Along with this, it has many different properties as well, which can help manage several long term ailments. While reading this, you may think about how a remedy can deal with several chronic disorders.
Read and know how.
Understand What CBD Is
Though they both are popular, as compared to THC, CBD does not have psychoactive properties. Thus, it will not produce a “high” feeling.
CBD that comes from the pure hemp extract has many potential health benefits. Though it has several health benefits, there is one more thing to consider. It is the CBD extraction method. The extraction method should be of high quality.
The National Institutes of Health enlightens that this component can have therapeutic and nutritional value. In addition to this, it is also believed that it has neuroprotective and antioxidant properties.
Relation between CBD and the Endocannabinoid System
CBD or cannabidiol is a phytocannabinoid in the plant cannabis. It can be a promising compound for your body as it can help manage a number of health problems.
It has a connection with the endocannabinoid system found in the body. This system is a network, which has some receptors that intake only the cannabinoids from the cannabis plant.
Cannabidiol is a cannabinoid, which interacts with this system via these receptors. They also interact with serotonin production. Thus, CBD can offer numerous benefits to the body in managing chronic diseases.
For What All Chronic Diseases Does CBD Can Help With?
Nowadays, CBD is in trend because of its several health benefits. This includes chronic diseases, as well.
To have a more precise idea of CBD’s effects on dealing with these diseases, have a look.
- Cancer: The National Cancer Institute state that CBD can be potent in relieving cancer symptoms. In addition to this, it can also alleviate the side effects associated with cancer treatment. Studies are showing that cannabidiol can reduce the development of cancer-causing cells.
- Inflammatory Disorders: Many people think inflammation as a serious problem, but it’s not like that. It aids your immune system to show response to viruses, harmful bacteria, viruses, etc. Studies have shown that this cannabinoid has anti-inflammatory properties that can help treat several health conditions. There are many conditions associated with inflammation. Here are three among them.
- Migraines – This is a common problem most of the folks face in their daily lives. Many a time, this disease can be devastating. CBD clinical trials for chronic pain shows that cannabidiol can safely lessen the pain and inflammation associated with this problem.
- Chronic Pain – It’s a belief that this remedy can be useful for chronic pain relief. Therefore, making use of CBD for chronic back pain or other chronic pains can be promising. In addition, when it comes to cannabidiol, it has many products like oils, pills, etc. Thus, if you want, you can use CBD oil for chronic back pain. Not only oil, but you can also use CBD pills for chronic pain.
- Neurodegenerative Problems – Cannabidiol can be an effective solution for neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease. It binds with the receptors and reduces inflammation, which can cause these diseases.
- Depression: This problem can affect your routine. Cannabidiol can help in managing this with its anti-depressant effects. This compound works by interacting with the endocannabinoid system, which has a close connection in managing mood.
- Anxiety Disorders: In a study covered by the National Institute of Health, it is found that this component can help reduce anxiety.
- HIV/AIDS: CBD oil can be useful in managing the symptoms of this disease. The symptoms include pain, loss of appetite, nausea, etc. It can also manage the irritating skin rash, which is also a symptom of this disease.
- Kidney Disease: Research shows that CBD oil can combat the symptoms of this disease. The symptoms include chronic pain, vomiting, nausea, and itchy skin. Using the Best CBD oil for chronic pain and other symptoms can prove beneficial in managing kidney disease.
- Glaucoma: Cannabidiol can be an efficient option in managing this eye problem by reducing the pressure in the eye.
Possible Side Effects Associated With This Alternative
According to research, this alternative can be a safe choice, but there is a chance that some people may experience side effects.
- Dry mouth
- Low blood pressure
- Increase of tremor in Parkinson’s disease
Is Cannabidiol Oil Legal?
This is quite a difficult question.
After the Farm Bill 2018, growing hemp in the United States (U.S.) is legal. It’s because hemp has less than 0.3% THC, which is not adequate to make the user high.
If we look into the individual state laws, then there are some dissimilarities when it comes to the legality of CBD.
In some states, marijuana or medical marijuana is legal, where, you can use it either for recreational or medical use. In these states, CBD is also legal.
In some other states, only CBD is legal to use. It means there you can’t use marijuana or the products from the extracts of the marijuana plant.
However, always remember that CBD can be legal only if they are from the extracts of the industrial hemp plant.
How Much CBD Can Be Effective for These Diseases
When the time comes to ingest this alternative for any of your long-term disorders, then dosage plays an important role.
In terms of dosage, here is a thing, which is important to note. It is that you must consume a proper dose. This is beneficial for you to enjoy all the potential effects of this cannabinoid. However, this is not an easy process as there is no such dosage, which can suit all.
Thus, start from a very low dosage, so that you can find out its effects on your disease. Not only effects, but it will also help you to find out your body’s reaction to it.
“Either start slow or else buy this medication from a reliable source.” It’s for the reason that they have some level of dosing for their stuffs.
As we are also the providers of cannabidiol products, we mention mg values in our products. Based on our customer reviews, our 250 mg and 500 mg cannabidiol products can be suitable for your general well-being and products in 750 mg & 1000 mg can be apt for an active lifestyle.
**Disclaimer: All the information is from our customer perspective. Thus, talk to a medical expert before ingesting it. **
Conclusion About CBD Chronic Disease
Chronic health ailments are many. Several people intake medications for one or the other long-term disorder they are suffering.
CBD is one option that can help manage many long-term ailments. However, it can be helpful only if the products are from the derivatives of hemp plants.
Hence, if you want to use this medication, then get only organic products. Now, if you’re thinking about where to buy, then don’t overthink, visit Goto Leaf.
We only sell 100% natural and non-GMO cannabidiol products. Our products has no THC concentration.
**The statements given in this are not from any medical expert. These are strictly based on our researches. The product is not for diagnosing, curing, treating, or preventing any health ailments. Before ingesting it, consulting a doctor would be an excellent decision. **