7 mins read; Research Time: 96 hours
Diabetes is a health state in which the body will not be able to process the sugar to use it as energy. The increasing level of sugar in the blood can cause serious problems like nerve damage, eye problem, stroke, and other heart diseases.
One health problem can lead to various other serious problems. So, it becomes important to treat as soon as possible.
For every health issue, there are some natural ways to manage the symptoms, but in this article, we will be talking about a new remedy, namely CBD.
You must have heard about CBD Oil for diabetes? If no, then read the article and know in depth.
No matter what type of diabetes you are suffering from, it is because of the high sugar level in your blood. Excessive sugar in the blood will lead to a dangerous health condition.
- 1.1 Warning you should be aware off
- 1.2 Causes for the types of diabetes
- 1.3 Risk Factors in this disorder
- 1.4 Complications in Diabetes
- 2.1 Medicinal options available
- 2.2 What does the diabetes diet involve?
- 2.3 What is CBD?
- 2.4 Relation between CBD and diabetes
- 2.5 Researches on Diabetes
- 2.6 Is CBD products legal?
- 2.7 What are the intake methods?
- 2.8 What is the appropriate dosage to take?
Types of Diabetes
There are three Major types of diabetes present those are Type1, Type2, and gestational diabetes.
1. Type 1 diabetes: This is also called juvenile diabetes. It occurs when your body is not able to produce insulin. People suffering from type 1 are more dependent on insulin. They must take insulin every day to be alive.
2. Type 2 diabetes: This tends to be the common form. It affects the way how the body makes use of insulin. The body will still be able to make insulin, but the cells present in our body stop responding to it as effectively as they did before.
3. Gestational diabetes: This occurs when your body becomes less responsive to insulin. It arises mainly during pregnancy but does not happen to all women.
Other than these three types of diabetes, there is also another type, namely prediabetes.
Prediabetes: People suffering from this type, however, mean that the risk of developing type2 diabetes will be high.
Warning you should be aware off
The symptoms of diabetes can vary with the sugar level in your blood. People suffering from the prediabetes or type 2 diabetes may not find any kind of initial symptoms. For type1 diabetes, the symptoms will be invisible at an early stage.
Some of the signs of type1 and type2 diabetes are:
- Often feeling thirsty
- Frequent urination
- Extremely hunger
- Sudden weight loss
- Ketones in the urine
- Blurry vision
- Frequent infection in gums, skin, or vagina.
Causes for the types of diabetes
There are various types of diabetes, and each type has its own causes. Let’s have a look at them one by one.
Causes of type 1 diabetes: Type1 diabetes occurs when your immune system starts attacking and destroying the insulin-producing cells present in the pancreas. This will affect your insulin ultimately. Because of which the sugar will start collecting in your bloodstream.
The exact cause for this type is still not found. However, it can be due to some genetic factor or some environmental factors.
Causes for prediabetes and type2 diabetes: In both the type of diabetes, your pancreas will not be able to prepare enough insulin. This will make the sugar to gather in the bloodstream.
The particular reason to cause this type of disorder is unclear. However, it might be due to genetic and environmental factors. Obesity can be the main reason to develop such a disease.
Causes of gestational diabetes: While the pregnancy, the placenta will produce a hormone that can sustain your pregnancy. Because of the resistance with the insulin, the sugar level will gather in the bloodstream.
Risk Factors in this disorder
The risk factors for this disorder completely depends on the type of diabetes you are suffering from.
Type1 diabetes risk factors are:
- Family history: The risk of developing this type of disorder will increase if any of your family members is suffering from this disorder.
- Environmental factors: Extreme exposure to viral illness can be the reason to cause this disorder.
- Damaging immune system cell (autoantibodies): A Person having autoantibodies, has a high chance of developing this type of disease.
- Geography: Certain regions of countries are more prone to this disorder.
Prediabetes and type2 diabetes risk factors are:
- Weight: High fatty tissue will make your cell more resistant to insulin.
- Family History: The risk will be more if your parent or sibling is suffering from type2 diabetes.
- Race: Hispanics, American Indians, and Asian-American are likely to suffer from this type of disorder.
- High Blood pressure: People having high blood pressure can develop this type of disorder.
- Abnormal cholesterol and triglyceride level: If anyone has a low level of lipoprotein, then the risk of causing type 2 disorder is high.
Risk factors of gestational diabetes:
Any pregnant woman can develop this kind of diabetes, but some women have a high chance of suffering from this type of disorder.
- Age: Women above the age of 25 has high chances of suffering from this disorder.
- Family or personal background: The chances will be high if any woman had this type of diabetes during her previous pregnancy.
- Weight: The overweight women before pregnancy can have high risk.
- Race: Women who are black and who are from Hispanics, American Indians and Asian-American have high chances of suffering from this type of disorder.
Complications in Diabetes
If you have this ailment for a very long time, then the complication will also be high. The complication can be dangerous and life taking.
Let us look into some possible complications:
Introducing the therapies
There are several medications that may help from developing these types of diabetes. Let us move forward by having a closer look at the different therapies available.
Medicinal options available
Let us now have a look at some of the prescribed medicines. Some of the medications are:
- Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors
What does diabetes diet involve?
A diabetes diet involves three meals a day. It is difficult to prevent any disease, but a healthy lifestyle may help in managing the symptoms and try curing it to some extent.
There are a few necessary things that you must include in your diet like:
- Rich carbohydrate
- Healthy fiber food
- Healthy heart fish
- Good Fats
A Healthy lifestyle includes healthy food, physical activity, and controlling obesity.
Depending on the type of disorder you have, medical physicians will suggest some treatment. But it is always better to choose some natural medication available.
There are various natural treatments, but in this article, we gonna discuss a new medication, namely CBD.
Before knowing its effects on the body, it is important to know what it is.
What does CBD mean?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the 120 chemical compounds that exist in the cannabis plant. There are various other cannabinoids present in the plant. There is also another important compound that is present in the same plant namely tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
Both THC and CBD acts in the same way, but it has an important difference between them. The THC compound has the potential of making you feel high or euphoria, whereas, the CBD does not produce any such effect on the body.
The CBD can activate the receptors present in the body, namely CB1 and CB2. These receptors help in controlling the endocannabinoid system of our body. CB1 is present in the brain and CB2 is in the immune system of our body. The activation of these receptors can affect pain, inflammation, movement, and appetite of our body.
The Relation between CBD and diabetes
There are a bunch of studies using which we can come to the conclusion that CBD can be a natural way to treat diabetes.
- It may control the occurrence of this disorder to a large extent.
- This therapeutic alternative may impede the cells, so the cells don’t have any damages. Thus, help in retaining the normal metabolism in your body.
- The benefits of CBD for diabetes may help in preventing obesity by burning calories.
- It may help in lightening the pressure that occurs inside the eye. This, as a result, may treat the symptoms.
- This may help in mitigating pain as well as avoid extra neuropathy.
- It may help in healing the skin problem such as irritation and chronic skin sensitivity that the patients struggle with.
Researches on Diabetes
A per the scholars CBD can be helpful in treating this ailment and other health issues. It has the capability of reducing inflammation and help in controlling blood glucose.
In 2015, a study happened, and as per that CBD has anti-inflammatory effects on the rats. It has an impact on insulin resistance.
In 2016, as per the Nottingham researchers, CBD has the potential of controlling the sugar level in the blood and increase the production of insulin.
Are CBD products legal?
This is an unclear question to answer. As the alterations in the law are new, some states might not appreciate the usage of CBD.
The legality of the CBD products depends on the states where you live and the amount of CBD content in it. Any CBD products are legal only when it contains less than 0.3% THC in it.
After the release of the 2018 farm bill, medical marijuana may become an alternative therapy.
What are the intake methods?
CBD will show this therapeutic effect only when the person is consuming it every day in a consistent quantity. The available forms of CBD product are:
- Best CBD Tincture for diabetes
- Best CBD Capsules for diabetes
- Best Roll-on for diabetes
- Best CBD Topical for diabetes
- Best CBD Oil for diabetes
- Best CBD Gummies for diabetes
Best Hemp CBD oil for diabetes is a widely preferable one. You use CBD oil is a number of ways. Generally, it is better to put a few drops under the tongue. You can use CBD oil by mixing with different foods and drink.
What is the appropriate dosage to take?
Note: The medical information available on this site is only to provide a source of information, and it does not rely on the diagnostic report.
In one line, there is no correct medical CBD dosage for diabetes. The right dosage depends on various essential factors like the type of the body, CBD product, level of pain, concentration of the content present.
If you are the first time consumer, then kindly consult a medical practitioner before trying and CBD product.
Conclusion About CBD & Diabetes
So, it is essential to control the ailment and its symptoms at a primary stage itself.
Currently, there are some traditional medicine and home remedies available, for treating the disorder. But if you like to prefer a natural way to treat then, CBD may be the right option.
You can choose Buying CBD products from the Goto leaf site, as their products are purely hemp-derived, no THC, no GMO, 100% natural.
**The statements given in this are not from any medical expert. These are strictly based on our researches. The product is not for diagnosing, curing, treating, or preventing any health ailments. Before ingesting it, consulting a doctor would be an excellent decision. **