7 mins read; Research Time: 96 hours
What is Hypertension?
High Blood pressure is one of the common health issues causing due to one or the other reason. It occurs when the level of your BP rises to a harmful level. The raise of BP means where the blood flows via the arteries with a pressure that is greater than the normal pressure.
This disease can lead to stroke, heart attack and much more. Thus, proper treatment is compulsory for it.
Out there is a wide range of pharmaceutical solutions, but most of the patients are looking for natural therapy. This is the situation where CBD may help you. But then there will be a question – why CBD for hypertension?
So, if you would like to know the reason, then read till the end.
- 1.1 Diverse forms of Hypertension
- 1.2 Factors to know that you are suffering from hypertension
- 1.3 Know the main Complication of Hypertension
- 1.4 Causes of Hypertension
- 1.5 Risk Factors that can increase the possibility of hypertension
- 2.1 Healthy Diet to reduce hypertension
- 2.2 Consume more fruits and vegetables
- 2.3 Know about DASH diet
Diverse forms of Hypertension
There are two types in which this hypertension generally fall into. There can be multiple reasons to cause high blood pressure. The patients must necessarily know the main reason for the causing of hypertension.
1. Primary: Patients usually suffering from this type do not have symptoms; they will just have frequent headaches, dizziness, and tiredness. But as per the Researchers, the causes can be due to obesity, smoking alcohol, diet and can also be genetic.
2. Secondary: The main cause of secondary hypertension can be an abnormal supply of blood in the arteries. The other causes can be a disturbance in the airway during sleep, a tumor of the adrenal glands, thyroid disease and much more. It occurs all of a sudden and has a higher level of blood pressure as compared to the primary one.
Factors to know that you are suffering from hypertension
Knowing the factors for causing the disease will help you to take proper treatment at the right time. Regular checkup of your blood pressure is essential, as it will give you the status of the current condition.
Let us understand its factors in detail.
When it comes to the signs which indicate this disorder, keep in mind that this is a silent disease. Most of the individuals won’t experience any sort of symptoms in its early stage.
For the symptoms to become noticeable, you may have to wait for years or even decades. It will show symptoms only when the condition reaches its extreme level.
So, when your hypertension becomes severe, you may experience these symptoms:
- Bleeding in the nose
- Pain in the chest
- Shortage of breath
But if the symptoms are left unnoticeable, it can damage your cardiovascular system and can also affect your internal organs.
Know the main Complications of Hypertension
A long-term hypertension can be due to the problem in atherosclerosis, the collection of plaque in the narrow blood vessels.
Hypertension due to atherosclerosis can cause various health issue like:
- Heart failure and heart attack
- An aneurysm
- Kidney failure
- Heart stroke
Regular checkups of the blood pressure may prevent from various serious health problems.
Causes of Hypertension
As per some studies, 95% of hypertension cases have no particular cause, but it is just a combination of various risk factor. Each category of this disorder has its own combinational causes.
- Primary: It doesn’t have any detectable cause.
- Secondary: An underlying condition can cause this. Some medicines and conditions can lead to this form. This includes kidney problems, thyroid problems, obstructive sleep apnea, usage of illicit drugs, etc.
Risk Factors that can increase the possibility of hypertension
There are various chances that can increase hypertension.
- Age: Hypertension can normally affect the people above the age of 60 years. As the age increases the blood pressure can increase because the arteries get stiffer and the plaque collection makes it narrow.
- Size and weight: Obese and overweight can also be one of the main factors.
- Usage of tobacco and alcohol: Consumption of alcohol and smoking on a regular basis can give rise in blood pressure.
- Sex: Hypertension can happen both to male and female. But men are more likely to get hypertension problems at a very young age.
- Current health status: Cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, high cholesterol can affect hypertension.
Natural therapy to control hypertension
Changes in lifestyle are the ultimate way to control your disease to some extent. This natural therapy works effectively only when you do things on a regular basis.
Few of the natural therapies are here:
- As per the physician’s guideline, people having this disorder must do approximately 150 minutes of modern aerobic intensity in a week or at least 75 minutes of vigorous exercise in a week.
- People must exercise at least 5 days a week.
- You can also try doing jogging, cycling or swimming.
- Try maximum to avoid stress or developing unnecessary stress by overthinking can also cause high blood pressure.
- Avoid regular consumption of alcohol, drugs, smoking and unhealthy eating pattern to avoid hypertension problems.
- Better avoid smoking, as it can raise blood pressure.
Yoga to reduce blood pressure
Healthy Diet to reduce hypertension
There are some types of hypertension that you easily manage by opting for a healthy lifestyle, healthy diet, physical activity, avoid a high-sodium diet.
Reduction in the amount of salt:
- The average intake of the salt must be between 9 grams and 12 grams on a regular basis.
- As per the WHO guidelines, the intake must be below 5 gram per day, which will help to reduce the risk of hypertension and other health problem.
- The reduction of salt will generally helpful for both people who are suffering from this disorder and the people who are not.
Reduction in alcohol consumption
- For good health, it’s always better to avoid alcohol consumption as it can raise the chances of blood pressure and increase the risk of stroke.
- As per the American Heart Association, men can generally take two drinks and women can take one drink.
Consume more fruits and vegetables
To have good health it is important to prefer eating more fruits and vegetables and cut down fat as much as possible.
Few of them are in the list:
- Whole- grain, high fiber food
- Rich fruit and vegetable
- Intake more of Pulses, nuts and, beans
- Omega-3-rich fish at least twice a week
- Non-tropical vegetable oil, like olive oil
- Low-fat dairy items
- Skinless poultry and fish
Try avoiding trans-fats, hydrogenate vegetable oil, animal fat and etc.
Managing body weight
- The relation of hypertension is closely with bodyweight.
- The number of calories that you intake must match your size, sex and, physical activity.
Know about the DASH diet
According to the U.S national Heart-lung and blood institute DASH or Dietary Approaches to stop hypertension will help to lower their blood pressure to some extent.
On the basis of research, this diet will help you to:
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Improve the level of fat in the bloodstream.
Treatment for This Health Condition
Its treatment depends on its type. Depending on the type you have, doctors can recommend you the best healing option suitable for you.
But for every disease, there may be some natural way to manage it. For hypertension also, it is there.
Now, it’s the time to reveal the answer for-Why CBD for Hypertension?
- This may be a safer and adequate way to deal with this condition.
- It may have the ability to lower the high BP.
- This may be an effective option because of its anxiety and stress-reducing properties.
- People using this therapeutic drug may get relief from pain as it has pain-relieving properties.
- Furthermore, it may also reduce the death of cells and inflammation occurring due to heart disease.
Adding Cannabidiol oil to the diet may help you to lower blood pressure. The oil has anti-anxiety and analgesic properties.
Over the past few years, hundreds of CBD- related researches happened. And most of them are contributing to the acceptance and growth of the industries. As per the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, more than 12000 adults when compared with nerve users, cannabis user has higher systolic. In various studies, CBD has the capability of boosting well-being and help the patients to cope up with anxiety and stress.
Intake methods of CBD
CBD is available in various forms. You just have to choose as per your convenience and lifestyle.
Among all these forms, CBD oil for blood pressure is consider to be the best option and fast effective. Cannabinoids have various effects on blood pressure depending on the frequency of the intakes.
Optimal Dosage for Hypertension
Note: Till date, there is no standard dosage for this therapy. Whatever the dosage we are giving here are on the basis of the customer’s review.
Since CBD is a natural remedy, everyone must be unclear about the correct dosage that we should intake.
The correct dosage may vary from person to person. It depends on various factors such as body type, disease, age, level of pain. 1500mg may be the right dosage for anxiety, stress, but before that, it is necessary to consult your doctor or health practitioner to know about the appropriate dosage and the intake method.
The Legal status of CBD
As CBD products are creating a lot of buzz in the therapy world, there are also many misinformation about its legality.
As per the FDA, hemp-derived CBD is legal and it must contain less than 0.3% THC in it. CBD is completely non-psychoactive and will not make you feel high.
Any product like CBD oil, roll-on, etc. must contain less than 0.3% THC.
Conclusion About CBD Oil for Hypertension
Hypertension is a medical term for high blood pressure, it happens when the blood flows forcefully in the blood vessel.
This entire article is about CBD blood pressure a few of the natural methods to cure this disorder.
Apart from all the natural remedies available, there is a therapy namely CBD.
If you want to experience its benefits, you can prefer buying CBD products from the Goto leaf site, as it 100% natural, no THC, and no GMO. It has many positive reactions from the customers.
Thumbs up to a healthy life!!
Thumbs up to Goto Leaf!!
**The statements given in this are not from any medical expert. These are strictly based on our researches. The product is not for diagnosing, curing, treating, or preventing any health ailments. Before ingesting it, consulting a doctor would be an excellent decision. **