According to recent studies, using CBD for Parkinson’s disease may give a sign of relief from this severe health issue. Click & discover more.
What is Parkinson’s disease?
Parkinson’s disease tends to be a movement disorder which can cause harm to the nervous system. In this disease, symptoms can get worse as it develops. To explore the effects of CBD for Parkinson’s Disease, you should know the symptoms and causes of it.
1. Stages of Parkinson’s disease
- Stage 1: In the beginning, it will be in a mild form. Moreover, you don’t notice any kind of symptoms at this stage.
- Stage 2: In this stage, you may notice certain symptoms. The symptoms include trembling, muscle stiffness, changes in facial expressions and tremors.
- Stage 3: This is the middle stage when your symptoms become more noticeable. In this stage, problems tend to be more significant which can slow down the activities.
- Stage 4: In this point, you will struggle to stand devoid of a walker or any supporting device.
- Stage 5: This is the advanced stage in which you may even require a wheelchair for your movement. Not only this much but also you may have delusions, confusions, and hallucinations.
2. Symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
This disease has certain early symptoms with which you can easily identify if you or any of your dear ones are suffering from this health condition.
Here are its early symptoms:
- Handwriting can become smaller and more cramped.
- Speak more gently than earlier
- Change in posture
- Change in the facial expression
- Fall down easily
- Problem in sleep
- Losing sense of smell
Apart from this, other common symptoms are:
- Skin issues
- Struggle to swallow
3. Causes of Parkinson’s disease
The origin behind this health condition is something which is still not able to identify. But as per the researchers, certain environmental, as well as genetic factors, can cause this progressive disease.
According to scientists, there are few risk factors which can cause Parkinson’s. They are:
- Toxins: Risk of having this disease will be high if you’re disclosure to some toxins.
- Gender: As compared to women, men are more likely to suffer from this long-term disease.
- Age: People between 50-60 years of age are more likely to face this.
- Head Injury: It indicates that this disorder mainly occurs to people who have experienced any injuries in the head.
- Parental: It means if you have any family member suffering from Parkinson’s, then the risk of having this condition in you is high.
More researchers are going on for this.
4. Treatment for Parkinson’s disease
Parkinson’s treatment is a combination of medication, lifestyle, and therapies. But the most crucial thing is that treatments cannot offer a cure to this condition. It will only support you to control the symptoms.
A range of medicines is made for this. But when it comes to the intake part, many of you may feel whether it’s safe to consume or not.
This is the moment when herbal medicines come into the scene. And if you search for such medicines, you will be able to find out many, among which CBD is also one.
5. Role of CBD for Parkinson’s disease
This herbal option doesn’t cure the disorder but may treat few symptoms of this health disorder such as problems in movement, disturbance in sleep and psychosis.
Scientists say that it may treat pain as well as anxiety disorders. Furthermore, here are some benefits that this alternative may offer to the Parkinson’s sufferers.
Here they are:
- It may act as a neuroprotectant for sufferers because the disorder is a neurodegenerative disease.
- CBD for Parkinson’s Disease may also work as an effective antioxidant as oxidative stress may be a cause for this long-term disease.
- This natural approach may decrease the inflammation with its anti-inflammatory properties. And as a result of this, the succession of the disorder may slow down.
- The therapeutic drug may treat sleep disorders effectively.
- Depending on the studies, it may lighten the development of hallucinations.
6. Final Words on CBD For Parkinson’s Disease
Early diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease can stop the symptoms from getting worse. And if you consider treating this, you can get many treatment options.
Now it’s your turn to pick the best one. We are not forcing you to move towards any prescribed medication or to CBD for Parkinson’s disease. With this article, we strive to provide certain information which may help you now or in the future.