7 mins read; Research Time: 96 hours
Stress is a sense of force either from inside or outside world, which can affect one’s physical and emotional well-being. It is the way our human body responds to any kind of threat or fear. For people who are searching for medicine, why don’t you try CBD Oil for stress?
In this modern world, we generally think that stress is a negative experience, but sometimes it can help you perform under pressure and motive to give your best.
Stress can be a serious health issue, which can affect and trigger other health-related problems. It can rewire the brain functioning by making you more prone to depression, anxiety, etc.
So, it becomes necessary to treat the disorder at a preliminary stage itself.
Let us take a deep dive into this health problem and try knowing more about it.
- 1.1 Signs and symptoms of stress
- 1.2 Common causes of stress
- 1.3 How can stress affect your body?
- 1.4 Is it stress or Anxiety?
- 2.1 Traditional treatment for Stress
- 2.2 Essential Foods for stress relief
- 2.3 Home cures
- 2.4 Know about CBD
- 2.5 CBD Hemp oil and stress
- 2.6 What did research say?
- 2.7 Is CBD Addictive?
- 2.8 Is cannabidiol legal?
- 2.9 Intake Methods of CBD
- 2.10 How much CBD should you take?
Different types of stress:
Different people experience stress in different ways. If you experience this disorder more often, then you must be aware of the types of stress you are suffering from.
- Acute: This is the most common one, which generally lasts for a short period of time. But if it occurs again and again for the long-term, then it can turn out to be a harmful and chronic one.
- Episode Acute: If you often suffer from the acute type, then you have an episodic acute disorder that can result in heart disease and high blood pressure.
- Chronic: It tends to be a dangerous type which can cause due to unending poverty, unhappy marriage, etc. People suffering from this may face a final breakdown which can result in heart attacks, suicide, stroke, etc.
Signs and symptoms of stress
The stress can be the most panicking disorder, as it can easily creep up on you. It starts disturbing your life and then becomes part of your life. That is why it is essential to be aware of the signs of this disorder. To give a clear picture, we’re listing in four sections.
- Dry mouth
- Stomach upset
- Chest pain
- Heavy consumption of alcohol
- Biting nail
- Change in appetite
- Negligible about things
- Staying away from others
- Struggling to concentrate
- Continuous worrying
- Poor judging ability
- Always look at the negative side of everything
Common causes of stress
Stress can be due to some internal or external factors. It depends more on your perception. Sometimes, a thing that is stressful for you, may not be for others. Here are some of the common external and internal causes.
External cause of stress can be:
- Major life changes
- Work or school
- Relationship difficulties
- Finance problem
- Busy schedule
- Children and family
Internal cause of stress are:
- Inability to accept uncertainty
- Negative self-talk
- Unrealistic expectations
- Negative attitude
- Stable thoughts 
How can stress affect your body?
The body will have some physical response when you are in some stressful situations. The nervous system will help in releasing hormones. That is why, when you are in some difficult situation, your heartbeat increases, breathing gets faster, the muscles get tense and begin to sweat.
The stress can be for the short term or for a long period of time. It is important to control its symptoms at an early stage itself, otherwise, it can lead to other severe health complications. Few of the health conditions are:
Is it stress or Anxiety?
Before getting to know about the medication, it is important to understand what your body is suffering from.
Most of the people have confusion on stress and anxiety. However, both the disorder is different. But both the disorder share more or less the same symptoms.
Stress is the response to any freighting situation. Anxiety is in response to stress.
Treatment of the disorder
After diagnosing the disease, you should start your treatment. There are various ways to treat this ailment, such as traditional medication, home remedies or natural therapy.
You must choose your treatment method as per your convenience.
Traditional treatment for Stress
For decades, we have been using traditional therapy. If your health issue is severe, it is important to take proper treatment and get rid of this disorder and to bring your life back on track.
Some of the medications are below:
Essential Foods for stress relief
Stress can affect your body completely, but eating the right food can offer relief. There are few foods that are helpful in providing relief from the stress. The list is below:
- Avocado and banana– This two item has an abundant amount of potassium, minerals that can keep your blood pressure low.
- Tea– It is a traditional method to relieve from this disorder. It can calm frazzled nerves.
- Swiss Chard– The magnesium content in the Swiss chard and other leafy veggies that helps in balancing the hormone.
- Fatty Fish– The healthy omega-3 fats in fish are for managing the adrenaline levels to help to keep calm and cool.
- Whole wheat pretzels– It is fiber and carbohydrate content, which can trigger your brain and start releasing serotonin.
- Carrots– Munching the crispy food and fresh veggies help to kill this disorder.
- Milk– Milk has more B vitamins, protein, vitamin D that helps you get a peaceful sleep.
Home cures are safe to use, along with other medications you are taking. Modification in your diet may help in changing your condition. There are a few items that you must use to reduce your ailments.
List of things are:
- Yoga and Meditation
- Relaxation exercises
- Management of time
- Herbal teas
For every ailment, there may be many natural medications that can help you. But have you ever thought of using CBD for this crisis? No, that’s okay.
But if you want to know how CBD helps in this disorder then, you must have an idea about what CBD is.
Know about CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the 120 cannabinoids present in the plant. The extraction of CBD can be either from marijuana or hemp plant. Both plants have strains of cannabis plants.
Other than this cannabinoid, there is another cannabinoid namely tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). It can cause you a high feeling, whereas CBD does not cause any such effects. CBD may have the potential of activating the receptors which help in controlling the endocannabinoid system.
This activation may be helpful in getting relief from anxiety, stress, etc.
In this article, we will be discussing on CBD and how it helps in providing relief from the stress symptoms.
CBD Hemp oil for stress
In recent days, CBD oil has a tremendous amount of positive response among the user, clinicians, and scientists. It may be beneficial for treating stress-related disorders like anxiety, social anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, etc.
Read below and understand how CBD oil works for stress.
- It may help to lessen stress by soothing your mind.
- It may also help in preventing unnecessary Stress and hair loss.
- It helps in managing the symptoms of this disorder, which will reduce the impacts.
- It may also prove to be a helping hand in solving your sleep issues as well as providing relief to the chronic pain which occurs as an outcome of this condition.
- CBD counters this disorder, by stimulating neurotransmitter systems and helpful in neural regeneration.
- Cannabis oil is rich in chemicals, namely cannabinoids that can react with the receptors of the brain.
What did research say?
There are few studies that are performed over the last few years.
A study happened in 2010, in which CBD helps in providing relief from this disorder. CBD not only helps in reducing this disorder but also helps in changing the reaction in the brain. The brain will show the alteration in the flow pattern of blood in the area, which is in association with stress and anxiety.
Likewise, a study happened in 2011; they found that CBD proves to reduce stress and anxiety.
In 2015, as per the analysis, CBD is for proven to a helpful in reducing depression and social anxiety. Another research happened in 2016 as per them, CBD can also be effectively used for PTSD and insomnia. 
Is CBD Addictive in nature?
The simple straight answer is no. The usage of cannabidiol will not work in the same manner as cannabis products do. The extraction of cannabidiol is from the flowers and buds of the hemp plants. Because of which, it will not have an additive and intoxicating effect on the body. Even the extra dose, will not make you addictive to this supplement.
According to the report by the world health organization in 2018, there is not even a single complain about the addictive nature of CBD.
The Legality of cannabidiol?
CBD is accessible in most parts of the United States, though the exact legality status is still confusion. The legality of the CBD product is totally dependent on the state you reside in.
The legality of CBD in all the 50 states comes with a set of restrictions. As per the FDA it has only approved one drug that is made up CBD, namely Epidiolex. As per various researchers this medication is helpful for treating with two rare and dangerous types of epilepsy. The legality may change in the future. The FDA has concerns over the other CBD product that is available in the market.
Intake methods of CBD
Most of the people confuse CBD with the weed. There number of ways available for the intake of CBD. To experience the effect, you must use it in a consistent quantity.
The possible ways to intake are:
How much CBD should you take?
Note: This website is not projected to provide any kind of medical advice. The information on this site just a piece of information.
This is one of the most regular questions that people ask. Till date, there is no dosage as per the FDA. For the first time consumer, it is better to begin from a small amount and then keep increasing until you get relief. It is like a hit and trial process.
There are various factors like the age, disorder, body type, level of pain, CBD product, etc. on which the CBD dosage depends. As per the customer’s feedback if you are choosing CBD Oil 1500mg – Full Spectrum Blend can be a preferable one for stress relief.
Before shifting the medication, kindly consult your physicians or doctor and know their opinion on it. Understand the pros and cons of it. CBD is just like any other medication, which may take some time to show its effect.
Stress is a serious mental health issue that can have a considering impact on the quality of life. We all deal with stress in some way or another.
Currently, there is no miraculous cure for this disorder. But you can manage the symptoms with the prescribed drugs which can have some unpleasant side effects. Or you can choose some natural medication and home remedies for treating this illness.
If you are someone who is searching for natural therapy, then CBD may be a wise choice.
Healthy life begins with a Goto leaf!!
**The statements given in this are not from any medical expert. These are strictly based on our researches. The product is not for diagnosing, curing, treating, or preventing any health ailments. Before ingesting it, consulting a doctor would be an excellent decision. **
Source Links for Stress