When it comes to CBD & CB2, it is good to read the CBD vs CB2 comparison to know it. It can aid you to gain a lot more info on CB2 as well as CBD.
Guide to CBD ?
Be the first one to know the comparison between CBD vs CB2 by spending little of your time. An easy definition for CBD or cannabidiol is “the non-psychoactive compound found in the cannabis type sativa”.
- The prime difference between CBD and the compound THC, is that THC has psychoactive properties. The uses of cannabidiol are for non-psychotropic purposes.
- It isn’t used for getting “high” on it or having experiences that alter your consciousness.
- It comes with a wide variety of health benefits. Taking CBD oil reduces pain and inflammation, elevates moods in the case of depression and stress and it induces calm in anxiety.
- Other benefits include aiding sleep, promoting bone growth and its potential to be an excellent anti-proliferative with cancer.
- It is not possible to have an overdose from it. For example, if you accidentally dose your hemp seed oil wrong and take too much of it, don’t worry.
- Side effects are mild and non-threatening. You may only feel drowsy, nauseous and have dry mouth. They are not permanent and will wear off by themselves.
- The endocannabinoid system is responsible for physiological processes like appetite, mood, pain and memory.
- Cannabinoid receptors are a part of this system and they are present all over your body.
- The two major receptors are the protein receptors known as CB1 and CB2 types.
- CB2 receptors is the short form of “Cannabinoid receptors type 2″.
- These are responsible for the immune functionality and the anti-inflammatory response.
- They are located in the cells of the Lymphatic and Immune system and the skin.
- The process is simple- First, you take the cannabidiol, and the cannabinoid molecules in the plant enter your body. Then, the molecules act on the cannabinoid receptors naturally present in the body.
CBD vs CB2 – As they do so, those along with cannabidiol work together to keep the body’s functions stable, ushering in many health benefits.