As per the researches, CBD is better than CBC. But why? Read our CBD vs CBC and get the answer for why researchers said CBD is better than CBC.
Based on the detailed information given here, anyone can gain knowledge on the CBD vs CBC. CBD or cannabidiol is one among the several cannabinoids that are derived from industrial hemp plants.
- Other compounds worth mentioning are CBG or Cannabigerol is found in high concentrations mainly in hemp products. Strains selectively bred for high THC usually have very low amounts of it.
- The main difference between this and THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol is that this one is non-psychoactive a.k.a. Not mind-altering.
- Products derived from the compound include cbd oil, hemp oil and edibles such as gummies.
- Full spectrum cbd compounds come with a wider spectrum of health benefits than the isolate compounds.
- The interactive properties of the compound on your body’s endocannabinoid system, brings many health benefits with it.
- Common uses of CBD as a supplement are to relieve symptoms of pain and inflammation and for mood- disorders like anxiety and depression.
- Other remarkable benefits are neuroprotective qualities, repairing bones and as a natural treatment for symptoms of cancer.
- Much like any health aid, this too comes with a few albeit mild side effects.
- Some of them are dry mouth, drowsiness and dizziness. However, they wear off on their own and cause no lasting harm.
- Another compound in the plant is CBC or cannabichromene.
- It doesn’t get much attention but it’s considered as one of the prominent cannabinoids in medical research.
- In the endocannabinoid system, CBC binds with receptors linked to the body’s pain perception.
- This means that CBC can function as an alternative to traditional painkillers, minus the potentially harmful side effects.
- Therefore, when it is used with other compounds, it may be effective in treating conditions that are characterized by inflammation.
CBD vs CBC – Though research for this compound is limited so far, it is clear it that it can be effective for anti-inflammation and it shows great promise as an anti-depressant.