Many are familiar with CBD but what about CBG? Want to know? Read our CBD vs CBG comparison can help you know the real facts about both CBD and CBG..
Definition of CBD ?
Be the first one to know the comparison between CBD vs CBG by spending little of your time. The easiest definition of CBD or cannabidiol is that it’s a phytocannabinoid compound harvested from the resinous flowers of cannabis plants.
- It is the non- psychotropic counterpart of THC. The difference is that will not get you high, impair your senses and thought processes.
- It displays a multitude of other potential health benefits. Some of which include working as an anti-oxidant, neuroprotectant, pain relief, inflammation reduction and shows promise in fighting cancer
- CBD is extracted into pure isolate and full spectrum forms. CBD that is full spectrum retains all the compounds which aren’t lost in isolate extraction.
- Isolate form contains only the cannabidiol and nothing else. It has none of the additional terpenes, flavonoids and other compounds from the plant. True to its name, it is just CBD isolated from the rest of the compounds.
- Whether you decide on pure isolate or full spectrum cannabidiol, ultimately, it is what you want for your health that determines your choice of cannabidiol.
- When heat is applied to the CBGA (cannabigerolic acid) molecule, it produces CBG or cannabigerol a non-acidic cannabinoid. It is considered a minor cannabinoid.
- CBG strains are those with a high concentration of cannabigerol. Strains that are THC-high usually have very low amounts of CBG. However CBD-high strains, consist of much higher concentrations of this essential cannabinoid.
- CBG has several uses for health benefits such as stimulating appetite, aiding with skin conditions by with antifungal and antibacterial properties, helps with gastrointestinal disorders and could be an effective anti-proliferative in combating cancer.
- Finding CBG oil for sale is not impossible but takes a bit of searching. Once you find a reliable seller, it is easily available.
CBD vs CBG – CBG oil contains other cannabinoids, terpenes and natural flavonoids. These allow you to access a broader spectrum of health benefits.