Nowadays, many people are asking a question on CBD vs CBN. If you’re also having this question in your mind, then here is the answer for you.
Everything you need to know about CBD ?
Elevate your knowledge on CBD vs CBN while reading the below article. CBD is an active ingredient, one of the 104 cannabinoids that are found in the cannabis plant.
- When compared to THC, the main difference that sets it apart is that it is non-psychotropic. It produces no intoxicating effects and no THC-like high.
- In just a few years, cannabidiol has become very popular around the world. This is mainly because of its uses and success as a more natural alternative for health conditions.
- Some of the health conditions that CBD has proved to be useful are in conditions characterized by pain and inflammation and mood disorders characterized by stress, anxiety and depression.
- There are a wide variety of CBD products online. Apart from oils and tinctures, you can also choose from gummies, creams, sprays and patches.
- There is no way you’ll have a fatal overdose from CBD. Even if you accidentally take a big dose, side effects would be very mild and they will pass before you know it.
- CBN or Cannabinol is a mild, psychoactive cannabinoid occurring in trace amounts in Cannabis.
- When THC oxidizes (when it is exposed to oxygen over time) it converts to CBN.
- This is why aged cannabis is more likely to have higher levels of CBN than fresh flowers.
- Some of the benefits of CBN backed up by study include pain relief, appetite stimulant, sleep inducing, antibacterial properties, subsiding inflammation, anti-convulsive and promoting growth of bone cells.
- Just like buying CBD products online, you can buy CBN oil online too.
CBD vs CBN – The only catch is these products don’t have a dedicated category just yet, so you need to do a little searching. Here’s a quick tip- a good place to start is to find a reliable retailer. Then, find product labels that clearly state it is enriched with CBN.