Read the content on CBD vs India and find out which one is excellent. This may also help you to gain more knowledge of both cannabis. Hurry up! Click..
Everthing you need to know about CBD (cannabidiol)?
- Cannabidiol or CBD refers to the naturally occurring compound found in the resinous flower of cannabis plants.
- There are two types of extract- pure isolate and full-spectrum cannabidiol.
- Pure isolate, true to its name, contains nothing but pure CBD. It contains only CBD and no other compounds of the hemp plant.
- This means that it does not have any of the other compounds such as the Terpenes and flavonoids.
- On the contrary, Full Spectrum has all the Terpenes, flavonoids and cannabinoids from the plant, and not just CBD.
- Some of its uses include being an effective aid against insomnia, anxiety, inflammation and pain.
- It gives relief from the symptoms of pain and inflammation, relaxes feelings of anxiety and induces sleep in the case of insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- The difference between this and Indica is that it doesn’t make you feel “high.”
- Side effects that you are prone to experience with taking too much of it are nausea, fatigue and irritability.
- While there are side effects, these are milder in comparison to the side effects that Cannabis Indica can bring.
What is Indica?
- By definition, Indica or Cannabis Indica can simply be called as one of the strains of the cannabis type.
- Indica varieties produce a slightly larger quantity of THC than Sativa does.
- When taken, it gives less of a “high” feeling and more of a “stoned” feeling when compared to Sativa.
- Indica is a kind of Cannabis so it comes with psychoactive properties.
- Benefits of Cannabis Indica are relief from insomnia, pain and depressed moods.
- Since it has a large amount of THC, this is most commonly used as a drug, for recreational or medical purposes.
- Side effects include anxiety, forgetfulness and sleepiness. These side effects are a little more serious in comparison to the mild side effects of CBD.