- The easiest definition of CBD or cannabidiol is to call it as the compound derived from industrial hemp plants.
- A notable difference between this one and THC is that the former is non-psychoactive. This means it does not cause any mind-altering experiences. To put it simply, it won’t make you feel the infamous “high” associated with THC.
- The benefits can be attributed to the interactive properties of the compound on the endocannabinoid system present in your body.
- Well-known benefits include uses for anxiety, depression, pain, inflammation and sleep disorders like insomnia.
- Some other remarkable benefits include having bone repairing anilities and neuroprotective qualities.
- According to anecdotal evidence from many sources particularly forums like Reddit, discussions in the boards say that CBD cab can extend its aid as an alternative treatment method for cancer. People have shared many of their personal stories which report success in curbing cancerous symptoms
- Just like any other health aid, it does come with its set of side effects.
- The good news is that they won’t be a cause for concern as they are mild and won’t harm your body in the long run.
- THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol is a compound produced in the cannabis plant.
- This is responsible for giving you the feeling of being “high”.
- The mild side effects include getting a sudden and excessive craving for food or “munchies” and an overall feeling of slowness in the motor and cognitive functions in your body.
- This happens due to the compound taking the place of chemicals that regulate appetite and memory.
- This cannabis type is psychoactive. Unlike cannabidiol whose side effects are mild, these have the potential to affect you in the long run. The prime areas that will get affected pretty badly would be the motor coordination and cognition aspects.