Does the hemp & indica have the same effects? Hemp vs indicia comparison can give you the answer in the most precise way. Don’t wait. Click here now.
Everything you need to know about Hemp
- Hemp plants can be identified easily. One, they have thinner leaves. Two, the leaves are bunched on the top and the branches grow right below it.
- Cannabis compounds come with health benefits. But hemp comes with health benefits and industrial use.
- First, the health benefits – CBD or cannabidiol present in industrial hemp plants stands as a natural alternative to traditional treatments.
- CBD helps mood disorders like depression and anxiety and with easing pain and inflammation. It explores the potential in treating forms of cancer too.
- Now, the industrial uses – Did you know that things you use in your everyday life probably contain hemp?
- This is because Hemp is versatile with its fibers. It is used in making everything from canvas, textiles, rope, and paper. Even for bio plastics and insulation.
- In conclusion, Hemp prides itself on the varied uses of therapeutically and industrially.
- For starters, Indica or Cannabis Indica is a strain of the cannabis variety.
- Indica produces a slightly larger quantity of THC than Cannabis Sativa does.
- As Indica is a type of Cannabis, it comes with psychoactive properties. However, the effect you would feel is “stoned” rather than “high.”
- Indica is used for therapeutic and recreational use.
- Therapeutic benefits of Indica include uses for pain relief, as a sedative and to stimulate appetite and for promoting better sleep.
- It has a large amount of THC, so it is used as a recreational drug to get the “couch lock” or body buzz effect.
- One of the common side effects of Indica is when it’s taken in daytime. This is common in new users.
- Since it is a sedative, it would make you feel drowsy through the day and may hinder your routine. Therefore, it is better suited for taking at night.