Realize the best strain for you by analyzing our sativa vs hybrid comparison. So, if you’re keen towards analyzing it, then check over here right now.
- Sativa is one of the two major types of cannabis plants.
- The main difference between this and Indica is that the former is the strain that delivers a hit of energy.
- Taking this strain gives you anti-anxiety, anti-depressant and chronic pain relief benefits.
- It triggers the release of dopamine. This gives you a burst of euphoria which gives you the feeling of being energized.
- Once it kicks in, you will be up and about with increased focus and creativity
- Smoking aside, it is perfect for making cannabis edibles too.
- As far as side effects go, there is a high content of THC, so this may not be the most ideal pick for a novice smoker.
- Sativa-dominant strains offer energizing effects. The best ones for energy are Strawberry Diesel, Durban Poison, Red Congolese, Lemonade, Jack Herer, Mango Haze, Pineapple Express, Tangie and Super Silver Haze
- Just like regular plants, cannabis types also exist either as a pure breed or as a hybrid .
- As the industry grows; strains that are pure are crossed with more strains. And that’s how more hybrids came about.
- Growers combine and make different types of weed. There are beneficial characteristics found across various strains. The success of the lot would have the best of the said characteristics.
- Broadly categorizing, they can be bred in the following ways- Two different sativa varieties bred together. Two different indica varieties bred together, Strains that are sativa-dominant and finally, strains that are indica-dominant.
- A sativa-dominant-hybrid will lean toward the energetic effects. Like, Super Lemon Haze.
- An Indica-dominant hybrid gives more sedating effects on the body. Cookies are considered an Indica dominant hybrid.
- A True Hybrid has a balance of indica’s sedation and sativa’s energy. An example of a True Hybrid is Blue dream.