What is CBD Oil?
Pure CBD oil is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant and then mixing it with a carrier oil like coconut oil or hemp seed oil.
1. Types of CBD oil
There are two main types of CBD oils- pure isolates oils and full-spectrum oils.
- Pure isolates oils
- They contain only the pure, isolated CBD compound.
- It is isolated from the other cannabinoids and Terpenes and aims to deliver therapeutic doses of just CBD.
- Pure Isolate CBD oil is a better option for those who need a strong dose of only CBD.
- Full-spectrum oils
- They contain other plant compounds in addition to CBD.
- Full-spectrum oils are minimally refined, so it leaves most of the cannabinoids, various Terpenes (like limonene and pinene) and flavonoids intact in the oil.
- These compounds work in synergy with CBD through a natural process known as the “entourage effect”.
- Full spectrum blend CBD oil products have the advantage of containing many different cannabinoids and Terpene, so they have the potential to provide you a wider reach of health benefits
- Full-spectrum oils can also provide a host of additional benefits not seen in isolates.
2. Benefits of CBD oil
- CBD oil is a boon for people suffering from inflammation:
- Pure CBD Oil has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It can ease even chronic inflammation almost instantly.
- Diseases with chronic inflammation often don’t have a cure but CBD has the potential to change that. You may decide the dosage of CBD for treatment only by prescription from a certified doctor.
- CBD oil is useful for relaxation
- CBD is the perfect choice to get a soothing effect without the dreaded effect of getting stoned.
- A little intake of CBD can significantly help in relaxation.
- A daily dose of CBD can help stress and anxiety to dissipate.
- CBD oil can reduce stress and anxiety.
- Medications for stress and anxiety come with numerous side effects.
- One may even become dangerously dependent on them.
- Studies have shown time and time again that CBD can help with problems related to anxiety.
- As CBD helps with relaxation, it is no surprise it comes with great stress-relieving and anxiety-reducing properties.
- Medications come with several side-effects and may not always give the desired results. CBD on the other hand, is natural, organic, acts faster and comes with minimal side effects.
- CBD oil can fight cancer
- The Endocannabinoid system is responsible for keeping a balance in the nervous system, immune system, and organs of the body.
- CBD acts on the endocannabinoid system and brings balance between the organs.
- By acting on the Endocannabinoid system and balancing the body system, CBD oil can help prevent cancer cells from growing and spreading and makes cancerous cells to kill themselves off.
3. How to use CBD oil
- Using Pure CBD oil is one of the easiest ways to take CBD.
- You simply have to fill the dropper, put the oil under your tongue, hold it there for 30 to 90 seconds and then swallow it.
- You can also mix CBD oil into food and drink and consume it that way.