What are CBD crystals?
When you remove CBD from a high-CBD, low-THC hemp plant, you get concentrates. One of the concentrates extracted is CBD isolate crystals or CBD crystals.
- They look white and crystalline or they look like powder.
- They are the purest and most concentrated form of solely cannabidiol.
- They also contain 0% THC. It is potent but it will not get you “high”.
- The appearance will make you wonder if it is produced synthetically in a lab. It is not so.
You simply see the Cannabidiol molecule in a stable, crystalline form.
1. Types of CBD crystals
- The type of depends on the texture or consistency it comes in.
- That being said, they come in two forms.
- They either come as crystals, true to the name. Or they come in the form of a powder.
- They also serve as a source ingredient of cannabidiol.
- They are commonly used as a base to create products like tinctures or capsules.
2. Benefits of CBD crystals
- They have shown themselves to be effective in a number of treatments including inflammation, chronic pain, cancer, seizures, bone diseases, neurodegenerative disorders, and skin care.
- Inflammation is a symptom that comes in many diseases. A lot of the conditions can subside when inflammation is relieved. Taking cannabidiol has effective anti-inflammatory properties.
- They help in treating patients who have chronic pain ailments like arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and sciatica.
- It is a useful aid in cancer because it slows down the growth of cancer cells and prevents the spread of cancer in the body.
- Bone diseases like osteoporosis are characterized by weak and brittle bones. It can strengthen existing bones and heals broken bones faster.
- It benefits the brain and nervous system with neuroprotective qualities. It promotes the growth of new neurons and protects nervous tissue.
- They are melted into coconut oil or shea butter and applied topically for skin care.
3. How to use CBD crystals?
- There are quite a few ways by which you can take them. Some of the methods include taking them as edibles, dabbing, vaping and taking them sublingually.
- You can mix them into a food or drink of your choice and have them in the form of edibles.
- You can dab them with an oil rig or wax vaporizer. Here, you heat them then you inhale the vapor.
- You can mix them with your favorite vape liquid and vape them.
- Dissolve them in oil and place them under the tongue for sublingual delivery.
4. Why choose CBD crystals?
- They are an ideal option for those who prefer to customize their dosing.
- When you take them with oil, the effects take place quicker than they do with edibles.
- Their effects can last longer in the body.
- The sole drawback is that they are “isolate” and not full-spectrum.
- In other words, even though CBD crystals are concentrated in cannabidiol, they lack the other potentially beneficial natural compounds.