What is CBD dabs?
A dab resembles a solid and somewhat sticky piece of resin. CBD dabs are a near-pure concentrate of cannabidiol, usually containing around 65% concentrate of cannabinoids.
Dabs are taken by a process called dabbing. Dabbing is when dabs are heated and then inhaled using a device such as a dab rig or a vaporizer.
1. Types of CBD dabs
The three types of dabs are Wax, Shatter and Sugar.
- Wax dabs are un-malleable and are firm in texture.
- They usually contain a concentrate of around 65% cannabinoids.
- This type of dab is usually considered to be the strongest type of dab available.
- Shatter, as the name says will shatter very easily if pressure is applied.
- If you are looking to get the highest possible dose, shatter is the best choice.
- This form of dab resembles powdered sugar.
- They are generally ground into a powder form.
- This allows them to be added into your meals or used as ingredients in other ways.
2. Benefits of CBD dabs
- Benefits from dabbing include relief from chronic pain, anxiety and heart problems.
- Acts quickly on Inflammation. A dab is such a great pain reliever because of its ability to tackle inflammation.
- This makes it an effective solution for pains that occur as a result of complications from arthritis and chronic pain conditions
- It serves as an effective anticonvulsant. For those who suffer from epilepsy or seizures, dabbing could work as a fast way to put the extremely difficult symptoms to rest.
- A concentrated dose is effective in lowering blood pressure.
- The excellent antioxidant content stops the damage of free radicals and contributes to the overall health of the heart and circulatory system.
3. How to use Dabs?
- CBD dabs such as wax and shatters have to be dabbed.
- Dabbing is the process by which a small amount of wax is heating by putting it on the heated coil of your dabbing pen.
- Then, it is inhaled through a mouthpiece attached on the pen.
- As the heat vaporizes the wax, it allows it to be inhaled through the mouth.
4. Why choose CBD dabs?
- When you dab you don’t smoke the compounds, you directly vaporize a pure concentrate.
- Upon vaporizing, it is inhaled directly by your lungs and goes into your bloodstream. This allows it immediate access throughout your body.
- When compared to the time delay in oils or edibles, dabbing gets a huge amount of CBD into your system very quickly.
- Therefore, dabs are the fastest way to get the effects of the cannabinoids into your system.
- If you don’t like the taste of oils, CBD dabs are the answer.
- If the smell of smoke is something you find too pungent, dabs are a good option.
- Dabs take up more effort with knowledge and time setting up than CBD oils or smoking.
- Most dabbing extracts don’t leave foul odors behind. However, some do.