What are CBD edibles?
CBD Edibles are tasty CBD-infused treats which are tasty as well as therapeutic. They are available in the form of many kinds of snacks, the most famous ones being gummies and chews. You can even DIY (Do It Yourself) and make your own by adding cannabidiol oil or isolate into a recipe you like.
1. Types of CBD edibles
- Gummies are the same as the popular candy but are combined with cannabidiol.
- They contain the benefits and cater to your sweet tooth at the same time.
- Chews are just like chewy candies or jujubes but infused with cannabidiol.
- These sweet treats come with the powerful effects of cannabidiol.
- DIY edibles
- Here, you make your own. You DIY (Do It Yourself).
- Any food can be made into an edible when you add cannabidiol oil or isolate into a favorite recipe.
2. Benefits of CBD edibles
- Like most cannabidiol products, they also help to maintain your general health and well-being.
- It interacts with your endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is connected to the above mentioned general health.
- They can be useful in the treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Thanks to its pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties, they have the ability to treat chronic pain.
- They are also commonly taken for mood disorders such as anxiety and depression. Research suggests that CBD regulates the secretion of hormones which control a person’s mood like serotonin, dopamine, and cortisol.
- CBD Edibles may be helpful for symptoms of dementia and traumatic brain injury through its neuroprotective properties which prevent the death of brain cells.
3. How to use CBD edibles?
- You may take them just like how you would take any other favorite snack.
- However, bear in mind that you can’t eat a lot of them.
- You must remember to not eat a whole pack in one sitting.
- This is because they are different from normal snacks. They come infused with this compound.
- You must only have two or three at a given time of your will have side effects like drowsiness and nausea.
4. Why choose CBD edibles?
- They are a great fantastic solution for those who seek relief but don’t like the taste of cannabidiol oil on its own.
- Just like gummies and chews, CBD Edibles come pre-dosed.
- When you dose oil, you may worry if you got the right amount of oil in the dropper. But with these, you can just eat one whole gummy and be sure of the amount of cannabidiol it contains.
- If you want a lower dose, you can get half the dose by simply cutting the edible in half.
- When you take them, you can feel relief that lasts longer than when you inhale it.
- It takes a while for them to take effect, sometime between 30 minutes to 2 hours.