What is Roll-on?
A roll-on comes as a container with a ball which turns round in the neck of the container. Roll-ons are typically small in size and are used to contain and apply pain-relief oils. CBD roll-on are containers which have CBD oil in them which are an easy to carry pain-relief solution.
The CBD oil is dispensed through the revolving ball fitted into the neck of the container.
1. Types of CBD roll-on
A CBD roll-on contains CBD oil mixed with an organic carrier oil or MCT such as coconut oil and grapeseed oil. There are two main types are Pure Isolate roll-ons and Full-Spectrum roll-ons.
- Pure isolate roll-ons
- These roll-ons contain only the unadulterated, pure CBD compound.
- It is isolated from the other compounds and Terpenes. It is derived this way in order to deliver therapeutic doses of only CBD.
- A roll-on with Pure Isolate CBD would be a better option for those who wish to incorporate the strength of pure CBD in their roll-on application.
- Full-spectrum roll-ons
- These roll-ons contain the other compounds along with CBD.
- Full-spectrum roll-ons have minimally refined CBD. This would leave most of the cannabinoids, various Terpenes and flavonoids intact.
- The other compounds work synergistically with CBD through a process called the “entourage effect”.
- As Full spectrum roll-ons contain other compounds and Terpenes, they can provide you other added benefits.
2. Benefits of CBD roll-on
- CBD roll-on is helpful for those suffering from inflammation.
- Whether you have a headache, muscles soreness from a workout, arthritis in your joints, or lower back pain; a little bit of roll-on with CBD oil applied on the problem area goes a long way.
- Conditions characterized by chronic inflammation don’t always have a cure but CBD can certainly make a difference by reducing inflammation and easing the pain.
- CBD roll-on is useful in relaxation
- To soothe yourself easily and instantly, using a CBD-roll on is a perfect choice.
- A small swipe of CBD roll-on can help you relax on a stressful day, at the end of a stressful day or before bedtime.
- It can make stress and anxiety melt away instantaneously.
- CBD roll-on helps reduce stress and anxiety
- There are many medications for stress and anxiety, but they come with a lot of side effects.
- Some of these medications may even cause one to get heavily dependent on them.
- Research has shown that CBD can help with issues related to anxiety.
- As CBD comes with relaxing properties, it is no wonder it has powerful stress-relieving and anxiety-reducing properties.
- Medications fall short because of side-effects and not always give the desired results.
- CBD roll-on, on the other hand, is a natural, easily portable remedy which acts fast and comes with almost no side effects.
3. How to use CBD roll-on
- Using a CBD roll-on is like using any other pain relief roll-on. Applying CBD oil to your back, neck and other areas is now simple, even for those hard-to-reach spots.
- The CBD roll-on oil is applied directly to the skin for targeted pain relief of minor aches and pains.
- Simply open and apply as needed on your arms, legs, shoulders, and the back and neck areas.
- Just a small swipe gives you long lasting, targeted relief.