What is CBD Softgels?
As the name suggests, these contain CBD oil in the form of a softgel capsule. The distinguishing feature of is the casing. The outer casing of Gel capsules or CBD softgel capsules is made of gelatin. They have a jelly-like outer case, and are filled with liquid CBD oil inside of them.
1. Types of Softgels
The two types are categorized based on their solubility:
- Oil-based softgels
- They are a standard variety softgel just like fish oil capsules.
- Softgels are a compelling solution for those who want a form of CBD oil that acts fast.
- They are easy to take and quick in release, letting the compounds work rapidly.
- Water-soluble softgel capsules
- They are made of water-soluble cannabidiol using a process known as nanotechnology.
- It breaks the particles further, enabling maximum absorption and optimum bioavailability of the compound.
- When compared to the absorption of oil-based capsules, these are faster.
- However, there are very little water-soluble CBD products in the market.
2. Benefits of CBD Softgels
- Benefits of softgel capsules include anti-inflammation, anti-convulsion, anti-oxidant and antipsychotic qualities.
- CBD Softgel tackles symptoms of inflammation and chronic pain caused in joints and muscles by inflammation or injury.
- For those going through serious epilepsy and seizures, it decreases the frequency and intensity of seizure occurrence.
- The antipsychotic effects act quickly in calming down and stabilizing mood disorders like stress, anxiety and schizophrenia.
- It has potent antioxidant qualities. This protects the body from stressful influences caused by free radicals.
- Softgel capsules are also taken as a nutritional supplement to promote a sense of overall well-being.
3. How to use CBD Softgels?
- First, take them out of the airtight container.
- CBD isolate capsules are consumed just like any other capsule.
- Take the number of tablets as shown on the container label.
- Typically, it should say you can take one or two capsules.
- You can ask for dosage advice from your doctor, just to be sure.
- Swallow the capsules with a mouthful of water
- If you are unable to swallow a capsule, cut it open and squeeze out the contents for use.
4. Why choose CBD Softgels?
- Softgels are the easiest method of taking CBD.
- The exact dosage amount is always delivered.
- Ideal for those who don’t want to take CBD oil because of its texture or taste.
- Those who might have difficulty in swallowing capsules, can still cut and squeeze out the contents to mix them with food and drinks.
- It is flavor free, which is convenient for those looking to avoid the natural taste of oil.
- The disadvantage of softgel capsules is that they have to pass through your digestive tract before entering your bloodstream.
- CBD softgel will reduce the bioavailability as it will be slower as it takes at least an hour in taking effect.
- As the bioavailability is reduced, you will likely not be able to benefit from the full dose of CBD.