What is CBD Syrup?
CBD syrup is composed of highly concentrated liquid with all-natural ingredients that are infused with cannabidiol. It can be taken straight out of the bottle or as a mixer. It comes in a variety of flavors and concentrations.
1. Types of CBD Syrup
There are two types. CBD syrup and THC syrup:
- CBD syrup
- This is richer in Cannabidiol.
- It is more calming and relaxing than THC.
- It provides various medical benefits without the “stoned” sensation that is commonly associated with THC.
- THC syrup
- It contains Tetrahydrocannabinol.
- This is richer in THC, which is more psychoactive than CBD.
- As it is psychoactive, it gives you the heavy “stoned” sensation.
- Just like the marijuana, they are derived from which may contain a ratio of both CBD and THC, some of these syrup products too contain a mixture of the both.
2. Benefits of CBD Syrup
- Infused syrups are perfect for insomnia, anxiety and pain relief.
- These benefits are brought on as the compound acts on the endocannabinoid system within the human body and it positively impacts the immune system and nervous system.
- You can achieve a good night’s sleep. A good quality syrup is the perfect natural sleep remedy when it has pure cannabidiol infused with melatonin in the liquid syrup.
- It can relieve stress and anxiety. It is an excellent, natural way to treat anxiety and anxiety-related disorders without the side effects associated with medications.
- It can relieve chronic pain from arthritis and multiple sclerosis by inhibiting the compounds in the endocannabinoid system associated with regulating pain and providing effective pain-relief.
- CBD syrup could act as a mood stabilizer. Instead of waiting on your anti-depressants to work, dabs can take effect in minutes. The best part is, you won’t be burdened with the side-effects that most anti-depressants come with.
3. How to use CBD Syrup?
- Ensure that the cap is firm on the bottle.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Make sure you are sitting up or standing.
- Pour the syrup into a cap with measures.
- Swallow the concoction as you pour it into your mouth.
- Do not pour it too fast as the syrup may come out too quickly.
- When it pours fast, it would spill and get wasted or it would make you choke.
- If the syrup contains THC, start with a low dose and work your way up from there.
4. Why choose CBD Syrup?
- CBD syrup is mixed well with a drink of your choice- juices, smoothies, and soft drinks.
- It is the ideal product for those who prefer to customize their dosing.
- Since the cannabinoids are delivered in liquid form, the effects occur a bit more quickly than with edibles.
- The effects of CBD syrup can last longer than smoking or vaping.
- They are growing as a substitute for coffee, high-sugar energy drinks, alcohol, and opiates.