What is CBD tinctures?
A tincture is a concentrated liquid that contains one or more herbal ingredients. CBD tincture has a base oil of coconut or grapeseed oil and concentrated CBD extract.
It is a dietary supplement that comes in liquid form. It has a very potent content of cannabidiol or CBD. CBD tinctures are usually tasteless, but you can also find flavored ones.
1. Types of CBD tinctures
There are two types of tinctures:
- Pure Isolate Tincture
- This type of tincture contains pure, isolated CBD and nothing in addition.
- Other cannabinoids and Terpenes are isolated from it.
- Pure isolate tinctures are made for delivering therapeutic doses of just CBD. Pure Isolate CBD oil may be better for those who need a strong dose of just cannabidiol.
- Full Spectrum Tincture
- This type of CBD tincture is minimally refined.
- This would leave most of the cannabinoids and Terpenes intact.
- Full spectrum tinctures contain several different cannabinoids and Terpenes. It is a better option for you if you are seeking a wider reach for health benefits.
2. Benefits of CBD tinctures
- CBD tinctures reduce stress and anxiety
- Medications come with numerous side effects and even cause on to become dangerously dependent on them.
- Studies have shown that CBD can help with problems related to anxiety.
- Along with inducing relaxation, CBD comes with stress-relieving and anxiety-reducing properties.
- Medications have several side-effects and won’t always give the desired results.
- CBD on the other hand, is natural, organic, acts faster and comes with minimal side effects.
- CBD tinctures help with sleep
- Sleep cycles are disturbed due to prolonged exposure to artificial light from computers screens and phone screens and sleep disorders.
- CBD tinctures combined with melatonin-stimulating compounds can aid in getting restful sleep.
- The time taken to fall asleep is reduced.
- Taking CBD tinctures will restore better sleeping patterns.
- CBD tinctures can help with fighting cancer
- The balance in the nervous system, immune system, and organs of the body are maintained by the Endocannabinoid system (ECS).
- CBD created balances between the organs by acting on the ECS.
- By acting on the ECS and bringing balance, CBD tinctures are a concentrated dose of CBD that aid in preventing the growth and spread of cancer cells.
3. How to use CBD tinctures?
- Take the dropper that comes with the bottle of CBD tincture.
- Point the dropper into your mouth directly.
- Squeeze the rubber bulb and swallow the tincture drops.
- Take CBD tinctures 2-3 times under your tongue, 3-4 times a day, or as instructed by your doctor.
4. Why choose CBD tinctures?
- CBD Tinctures are versatile. They can be taken straight from the dropper or be added to food and drinks and consumed that way.
- They contain concentrated CBD, so there is more to benefit from.
- Lesser time to take effect in comparison to capsules.
- There is guesswork involved as each dose in each dropper amount is not already measured out.